The title sounds like the start of a school drama, right?

Hahaha hi everyone, I'm Emily. I'm 22 from the US and a big fan of Korean films (but I like dramas too). To be honest, I have no idea what to write.

Basically, I do not know many people who like to watch Korean/Japanese/Chinese shows and movies, so I would love to meet some people to talk/rant to about them. And to get some recommendations. :) I pretty much like action and mystery, and love stories that end up sad. And basically anything that has a weird plotline (nowadays I'm into Goblin).

I just got back from living in Korea, and it has been super weird to see the places I visited when there in the shows that I am watching. ^^

That would be a good start to a drama, similar to Kimi Ni Todoke

Hello~! I'm Rachel. I am 19 and living in the US (have never left my home state) and I basically live an anti-climatic life. I have been watching K-drama for around 6 years now. I would love to discuss dramas and movies with you any time. :)

I love almost every genre especially supernatural, action, and romance. Weird and unique plot-lines usually end up being my favorite too. (Goblin is freaking amazing!!! The progression is no joke.)

That is so cool!! I want to travel so badly too!!
Hi Emily! I'm Alexa and I'm also 22 from the U.S.! That's so awesome that you just got back from Korea, I'm (hoping) to visit travel there next summer!

As for recommendations that fit what you like, I'd suggest I Remember You, Uncontrollably Fond (for a sad ending), The K2, and maybe W - Two Worlds, Legend of the Blue Sea or You Who Came From The Stars which all have a similar supernatural plotline to Goblin!
Nice to meet you both :)

Rachel- I love Kimi Ni Todoke. I'm a fan of anime too :) We should def talk dramas sometime

Alexa- You definitely should visit! It's a super interesting place to travel. And thanks for the suggestions. :) I have heard good things about a few of those!
Hey Emily, welcome to MDL! Hope you make a lot of friends here!
I really enjoyed Goblin, glad you are too :)
And it's SO cool that you lived in Korea!! I hope I'll be able to visit there one day :D
Hi, hi~! 
I'm Laura (nobody calls me that although it's my given name, people just go with "Nana" instead), from Catalonia, Spain. (You know, tortilla, olé, olé, flamenco and all that stereotypied shit lol). I'm 19 and I've been watching dramas since I was like 11? I'd love to chat about them with you~~! Ah, right, I also read novels and manga and watch anime, just saying.

Hope you have lots of fun here!
hi and welcome to mdl :)
Hi, welcome to MD! :)
Welcome to MDL!!
I hope you love the site as much as we do and make many friends here :D