My name is Kyle and I live in Canada. Found this awesome database/resource to keep track of what I've watched, what I'm watching in terms of Asian dramas.
I was lurking for a year but decided to register so I could use the list making function among other things. 
Netflix expanding their selection to foreign dramas several years ago got me started with Asian dramas.
First one I watched was Secret Garden - and I thought the gender swap thing was a great concept for comedy, romance and a few life lessons. That would probably be my favorite type of drama (I even made a list for it! If you have any suggestions for shows/movies I'm missing don't be shy and let me know).
But I'm open to anything - I'll watch historical, fantasy, comedy, romance, anything. I also tend to watch a bit of football, hockey and American TV too. Variety is good in life so I try things and enjoy them.
I got this username from an online game. I knew someone who had Knave in their username and looked it up, thought it was an interesting word and because a few other usernames I use are taken already - I put this one in and voila.
Welcome !

You did well to finally register here ;)