I lost my last account so I created a new one and thought that I shouldn't be a stranger xd

My name is Ahoge which means ''foolish hair'' in Japanese. It is referred to a piece of hair sticking out on top of a anime character's head.

hqdefault.jpg

I am fairly new to Korean dramas and movies. My first Korean movie is 4th Period Mystery and my first Japanese movie with people in it I believe has been Hinokio. My favourite genres overall include but are not limited to horror, mystery, school, slice of life, comedy, friendship, vampire and maybe suspense.

When it comes to Japanese dramas I also like the manga genre.

I am a huge fan of Studio Ghibli ^^

One of my favourite movies from the studio is Only Yesterday.

tumblr_ljq9g5vkWG1qzbq1lo1_500.giftumblr_m9wdhmDMPx1qc8e6lo1_500.gif

tumblr_n1y7ijD1kL1qffcopo1_250.gif tumblr_n1y7ijD1kL1qffcopo3_250.gif

tumblr_n1y7ijD1kL1qffcopo4_250.gif tumblr_n1y7ijD1kL1qffcopo6_250.giftumblr_n25qd06fMx1qehmh1o1_r1_500.gif

Thank you for reading!

tumblr_mx6wmqTosJ1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

Hello! I'm also big fan of Ghibli's movies, specially "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Mononoke hime". They are so breathtaking :-D
Nice to meet you, Ahoge!
hi there! welcome back to MDL (:

I also love studio ghibli. I haven't seen all of the films, but some of my favorites are spirited away, my neighbor totoro, kiki's delivery service, grave of the fireflies, & the cat returns ❤ howl's moving castle is another good one, but I've unfortunately seen it way too many times, lol.