Hi everyone! I'm new here on MDL. :)

I've been watching dramas since: I first watched in 2003, I watched consecutively in 2012
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, Comedy, Mystery, Fantasy
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea, Japan, Taiwan

My First Drama: Meteor Garden
My Favorite Drama: I think all of the old dramas are my favorite especially Hana Yori Dango. But for the new ones, my faves are Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Healer
Best Story: Healer!
My Favorite Actor: Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, Ji Chang Wook, Jang Geun Suk
My Favorite Actress: I have so many! LEE SUNG KYUNG, Park Shin Hye, Park Min Young, Park Bo Young
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Jang Geun Suk (8) Park Shin Hye (10)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Gong Yoo, Song Hye Kyo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Go Gyung Pyo, Kim Woo Bin
My First Idol Crush: Matsumoto Jun
My Favorite Character: Kim Bok Joo played by Lee Sung Kyung
My Favorite Drama Couple: Bok Joo and Joon Hyung from WFKBJ
My Favorite OST Song: Flavour of Life by Utada Hikaru in Hana Yori Dango (Japan) Ni Yao De Ai by Penny Tai in Meteor Garden (Taiwan) You and I by NELL in Weightlifting Fairy (SK)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Jealousy Incarnate
My Least Favorite Drama: I dropped - Jealousy Incarnate / I finished - Reply 1988
Most Anticipated Drama: Be Careful of This Woman, Bride of the Water God, While You Were Sleeping

Sorry I always put more than one! There's just so many!
Hi, I'm Cindy :)

I've been watching dramas since: 2015
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romantic Comedy 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: S. Korea
My First Drama:  I Hear Your Voice
My Favorite Drama:  I Remember You
Best Story:  Pinocchio
My Favorite Actor:  Lee Jong Suk
My Favorite Actress:  Kim So Hyun
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works)  Lee Jong Suk (6)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki, Do Kyung Soo, Kim So Hyun 
My First Idol Crush:  N (VIXX)
My Favorite Character:  Choi Dal Po in Pinocchio
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Sung Shi Won and Yoon Yoon Jae in Reply 1997
My Favorite OST Song:  You Are My Everything - Gummy
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Heard It Through the Grapevines
My Least Favorite Drama:  High Society
Most Anticipated Drama: Ruler: Master of the Mask 
Sounds fun! I'm sure mine is going to end up being a Goblin-esque lovefest lol (Sorry for writing way more than you asked for, but I can't be limited!) 

I've been watching dramas since: 2014
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: romance, comedy, crime, mystery, also anything that brings good feels...haha
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan and Korea
My First Drama: The Heirs
My Favorite Drama: Goblin (Korea) and Nobunaga Concerto (Japan)
Best Story: Goblin, Signal
My Favorite Actor: Gong Yoo and Yamazaki Kento; honorable mention: Oguri Shun
My Favorite Actress:  Park Shin Hye, Kim Go Eun, and Kim Seul Gi
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works):  Park Shin Hye. I've watched all of the dramas she's starred in. For actors, either Lee Jong Suk or Yamazaki Kento
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Seo In Guk, Lee Je Hoon, Shin Min Ah, Jung Eunji, Sato Takeru, Suda Masaki, and Aragaki Yui
My First Idol Crush:  Oh Sehun from EXO
My Favorite Character:  Ji Eun Tak (I'll fight for her)
My Favorite Drama Couple:  ShinTak (Goblin), Saburo x Kichou (Nobunaga Concerto), In Ha x Dal Po (Pinocchio) 
My Favorite OST Song:  everything from Goblin's OST!! I Will Go To You Like The First Snow by Ailee is heartbreaking. I also have a place in my heart for the song Ashioto ~Be Strong by Mr.Children for Nobunaga Concerto
A Drama I was unable to finish:  So many, and I haven't even added most of them to my drama list. I've dropped like half of the dramas I've tried. A few I dropped that are really popular: It's Okay, That's Love and DOTS
My Least Favorite Drama:  I Can Hear Your Voice. Have no idea why people love it so much. 
Most Anticipated Drama: Nothing comes to mind. I was anticipating Queen of the Ring but that's now airing.

Hey, I'm Ranya :3

I've been watching dramas since: 2010

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Historical, Mystery, Thriller, Melodrama and Slice-of-Life

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea and China

My First Drama: Playful Kiss

My Favorite Drama: Nirvana in Fire 

Best Story:  Nirvana in Fire, Prison Playbook...

My Favorite Actor: Ji Chang Wook and Yoo Ah In

My Favorite Actress: Mitsushima Hikari 

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Probably Kim So Hyun and Park Shin Hye

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Lee Joon Gi Ji Sung, Sato Takeru, Yoon Gyun Sang

My First Idol Crush: Rain 

My Favorite Character: Joon Hyeong (Weightlifting Fairy KBJ)

My Favorite Drama Couple: Kim Bok Joo and Joon Hyeong (Weightlifting Fairy KBJ)

My Favorite OST Song: MoonMoon - Marriage (Because This is My First Life)

A Drama I was unable to finish: Bel Ami 

My Least Favorite Drama: My Lovely Girl 

Most Anticipated Drama: Are You Human Too?

QUESTIONS:

I've been watching dramas since:  2011
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: romcom, medical, thriller, action, supernatural, historical. . . .I watched different kind of genre as long as I like the  plot 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea, Taiwan, China and some from Hong Kong

My First Drama:
Gu Family Book (South Korea), Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008 (China) KO One (Taiwan)
 My Favorite Drama: Iljimae (South Korea), Prince of Lan Ling (China), Meteor Garden (Taiwan)
Best Story:        South Korea:
                    Empress Ki, City Hunter, Coffee Prince, Doctor Stranger, W, Yong Pal, Goblin, Healer, I Hear Your Voice,
               King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo, King2Hearts, Pinocchio, Dong Yi, Please Come Back, Mister. . .. .  and so much more

China:
                    Prince of Lan Ling, The Journey of Flower, The Myth, The Romance of the Condor Heroes, Perfect Couple (2014),
              New My Fair Princess, Love O2O, Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008), Legend of Lu Zhen. .. . . . and so on..

Taiwan:
                   KO One Return, K.O.3an Guo, Hot Shot, Meteor Garden.
My Favorite Actor: Lee Jong Suk, Lee Joon Gi, Ji Chang Wook, Hu Ge, William Feng, Jiro Wang
My Favorite Actress: Ha Ji Won, Suzy, Han Hyo Joo, Ariel Lin, Zhao Zanilia,
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Hu Ge, Lee Joon Gi, Lee Jong Suk, Zhao Zanilia
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Yang Yang, Park Hae Jin, Nam Joo Hyuk, Seo Kang Joon, Park Hyung Shik
My First Idol Crush: Lee Joon Gi
My Favorite Character: Geom / Yong in Iljimae, Park Hoon in Doctor Stranger, Kim Sung Yeol in Scholar Who Walks the Night, Seo Jung Hoo / Park Bong Soo in Healer, Guo Jing in Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008), Yi Xiao Chuan/ General Meng Yi in The Myth (2010)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Zhao Zanilia and Chen Xiao (Legend of Lu Zhen), Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi (Joseon Gunman), Han Hyo Joo and Lee Jong Suk (W), Hu Ge and Ariel Lin (Legend of Condor Heroes (2008)), Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang (Love O2O)
My Favorite OST Song: You - Ben (Healer), Will You Marry MeLee Seung Gi (Big), Thumping Kim Min Seung (She was Pretty), Guo Ai - Dong Cheng Wei  (K.O3an Guo), Destiny - Jia Jia (Prince of Lan Ling), Love All Over the World - Ahn Hyun Jung ft. Ha Hyun Gon Factory (I Order You), For You- Chen, Baek Hyun (Scarlet Heart Ryeo), Fondly Goodbye - Sung Si Kyung (Love In The Moonlight)
A Drama I was unable to finish:  I dropped the Legend of Fragrance
My Least Favorite Drama: Yong Pal
Most Anticipated Drama: Song of Phoenix, Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People

I've been watching dramas since: The second half of 2016. Probably around July - August 2016.
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Tbh, I don't really have much of a preference as long as it has good characters/plot. But majority of the dramas I have watched have romance in them. Because I am a hopeless romantic.....
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea
My First Drama: Lets Fight Ghost!
My Favorite Drama: Ohh, this one is tough because I like a lot that I have watched so far..... But W: Two Worlds, Lets Fight Ghost, Oh My Ghost, Goblin, Kill Me Heal Me, I Hear Your Voice, She Was Pretty, Pinocchio, You Who Came From The Stars, DOTS, & Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo are a few that I love.
Best Story: It is between W: Two Worlds, Kill Me Heal Me, Goblin, or Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.
My Favorite Actor: Lee Jong Suk.
My Favorite Actress: Park Shin Hye, Park Bo Young, Kim So Hyun, Han Hyo Joo, or Lee Sung Kyung.
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Lee Jong Suk (5).
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Ji Chang Wook, Ji Sung, Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Hae Jin, & Seo Kang Joon
My First Idol Crush: TaeYang from Big Bang
My Favorite Character: I love a lot..... Don't make me choose.
My Favorite Drama Couple: Kang Chul x Oh Yeon Joo (W: Two Worlds) & Kim Bok Joo x Jung Joon Hyeong (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo).
My Favorite OST Song: I LIKE A LOT OMG. Stay - Ben (Oh My Ghost OST) & Stay With Me - Punch & Chanyeol (Goblin OST)
A Drama I was unable to finish: School 2013 (It had Lee Jong Suk in it too..... which made me sad....)
My Least Favorite Drama: Least favorite drama that I completed would be Coffee Prince. Maybe because it is too old for my taste.....
Most Anticipated Drama: While You Were Sleeping!

I sort of cheated with this because I named more than one in a lot these..... Oh well.
Hi, if you don't mind I would also like to share my pretty complicated drama experience

I've been watching dramas since: actively 2013, but knew about dramas since 2008
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea, occasionally Japan

My First Drama: Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo (not the best beginning)
My Favorite Drama: Cheese in the Trap, Drinking Solo 
Best Story: Signal, Chief Kim
My Favorite Actor: Park Bo Gum, Lee Je Hoon 
My Favorite Actress: Park Bo Young, Park Shin Hye
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Park Shin Hye (8), Lee Jong Suk (7), Kim Young Kwang (7)  
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ji Soo, Kim Go Eun, Ji Chang Wook, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Yoo Jung 
My First Idol Crush: Jung Yong Hwa (CNBLUE) 
My Favorite Character: Hong Seol (Cheese in the Trap),  Kim Ki Bum (Drinking Solo)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Lee Gyu Won & Lee Shin (Heartstrings), Kim Bok Joo & Jun Joon Hyung (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo)
My Favorite OST Song: Crush - Beautiful  
A Drama I was unable to finish: Moon Lovers, Love in the Moonlight (trying really hard to finish them ㅠ_ㅠ) 
My Least Favorite Drama: Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo
Most Anticipated Drama: Age of Youth 2, Drinking Solo 2, Third-Rate My Way

Thanks for reading it all, if you get into this point. :)
Konnichiwa ^.^

I've been watching dramas since: A little baby because mum always put the tv on :)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, School, comedy, drama
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan

My First Drama: Water boys
My Favorite Drama: 1 litre of tears, Itsuka Kono Koi wo Omoidashite Kitto Naite Shimau,Tokyo Tarareba Musume, Aogeba tutoshi
Best Story: 1 litre of tears, koizora
My Favorite Actor: kengo kora, sakaguchi kentaro, miura shohei
My Favorite Actress:
Emi takei, Nakajou Ayami, Nikaido fumi, Kawaguchi Haruna
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Emi takei, Arimura kasumi, kora kengo, yazamaki kento, miura shohei.
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): ?
My First Idol Crush: Matsumoto jun
My Favorite Character:kora kengo, sakaguchi kentaro
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Takei emi & Takizawa hideaki ( Seisei suruhodo aishiteru) 
My Favorite OST Song : Perfume - Tokyo girl
A Drama I was unable to finish: W, Goblin
My Least Favorite Drama: yamada kun to nana mi chan

Thank you^^

Hello Drama-Lovers,
I'm Marie~

I've been watching dramas regularly since: 2015
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Crime&Mystery, Psychological, Life, Youth & Food are my favorites
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Korea, China and sometimes Taiwan
My First Drama: Playful Kiss got me hooked
My Favorite Drama: Love Me If You Dare (China)
Best Story: Punch
My Favorite Actor: Jang Hyuk  My Favorite Actress: I actually don't have one +_+
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Seo In Guk
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ma Dong Seok, D.O. & the whole Age of Youth Cast!
My First Idol Crush: The talented Kim Namjoon
My Favorite Character: Kim Bok Joo is my spirit animal
My Favorite Drama Couple: The leads from When A Snail Falls In Love (China)
My Favorite OST Song: From Voice Changmo's My Ears are open
A Drama I was unable to finish: Bride of the Century but I'm not sad about that
My Least Favorite Drama: Boys Over Flowers
Most Anticipated Drama: Lookout, Whisper & Dear Archimedes

Thanks for reading, have a nice day~
I've been watching dramas since: September 2015
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, Comedy, Youth, School, Historical, Psychological, Slice of Life
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Mostly from South Korea, China, Taiwan, and Japan. I've tried (and failed a lot) to watch some from Thailand, though.
My First Drama: The Heirs
My Favorite Drama:   Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Best Story: Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
My Favorite Actor: Park Bo Gum
My Favorite Actress: Park Shin Hye
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Kim So Hyun (7)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Kim So Hyun, Lee Sung Kyung, Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Hae Jin, and Park Min Young.
My First Idol Crush:  Yook Sung Jae
My Favorite Character: Yoo Jung (Park Hae Jin) from Cheese in the Trap
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Jung Joon Hyeong and Kim Bok Joo (WFKBJ), Choi Taek and Sung Deok Sun (Reply 1988), Xiao Nai and Bei Wei Wei (Love O2O), Seo Jung Hoo and Chae Young Shin (Healer), and Yoo Jung and Hong Seol (CITT). I can't choose just one! ㅠ.ㅠ
My Favorite OST Song:  Han Hee Jung - Dreaming (WFKBJ), Saltnpaper - "Go" (CITT), Kim Jong Wan (NELL) - "You & I" (WFKBJ), Epik High (ft. Lee Hi) - "Can You Hear My Heart" (Scarlet Heart Ryeo), Kang Hyun Min (ft. Jo Hyun Ah) - Such (CITT), Bedroom Audio - Not Telling You (Hormones), Fang Wu - Accumulated Loneliness (My Sunshine). Lee Chang Min (2AM) - Moment (Heirs).
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Les Interprètes
My Least Favorite Drama: Boys Over Flowers, and Rooftop Prince.
Most Anticipated Drama:  Age of Youth Season 2, Devious Twenty, and Circle.
Hi everyone, I am new to MDL but I have watched dramas some time now. 

I've been watching dramas since: 2007-2010 and 2015-now 
I typically watch dramas in the following genres:  Romance, Comedy
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: S. Korea (now), Japan/Taiwan (2007-2010) 

My First Drama:  Hana Yori Dango
My Favorite Drama:  Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Best Story:  Goblin (+ Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms: Eternal Love)
My Favorite Actor:  Nam Joo Hyuk
My Favorite Actress:  Lee Sung Kyung
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works)  Lee Sung Kyung
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Lee Jong Suk, Gong Yoo, Seo In Guk, Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Go Eun 
My First Idol Crush:  Matsumoto Jun
My Favorite Character:  Kim Bok Joo, Jung Joon Hyung, Kang Chul, Grim Reaper
My Favorite Drama Couple:  SWAG Couple (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo), Puppy Couple (Strong Woman Do Bong Soon)
My Favorite OST Song:  Flavor of Life by Utada Hikaru (HYD ost)
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Moon Lovers, Pinocchio, My Love from the Star
My Least Favorite Drama:  Oh My Venus
Most Anticipated Drama:  Cheese in the Trap (movie), Bride of the Water God
Hi Asian drama lovers. I've been watching dramas since 2015, my watching became more "religious" in 2016 and now I'm a full blown addict. I watch just about everything Non-Western such as Thai, Hong Kong, Filipino, K-dramas, C-dramas, Japanese and Malay dramas. 

My First Drama: Dong Yi
My Favorite Dramas: Jewel in the Palace, Boys over Flowers, On the Wings of Love( Filipino), Loving Never Forgetting, Too Late to Say I Love You and Cruel City 
Best Story: King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang, 1% of anything, Love Me if you Dare
My Favorite Actors: Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, Ji Chang Wook, Wallace Huo and Wallace Chung 
Favorite Actress: Park Shin Hye and Ha Ji-won 
Most Watched Actor: Lee Min Ho
My First Idol Crush: Jang Keun-suk
My Favorite Character: Lady Mishil ( favorite villain in Queen Seon Deok) and protagonist-  Rookie Agent Rouge 
My Favorite Drams Couples: Love Me if you Dare, Last Cinderella  and Scarlet Heart (K-Version)
My Favorite OST  Song: Can you hear my Heat ( Scarlet Heart Ryeo) 
A Drama I was unable to Finish: Descendants of the Sun 
My Least Favorite Drama: Waking Love Up
Most Anticipated Drama: Tomorrow with You

I've been watching dramas since: 2015 
I typically watch dramas in the following genres:  romantic comedy, family, crime
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: mainly South Korea, sometimes China, occasionally Taiwan, Japan, Thailand 
My First Drama: Secret Garden 
My Favorite Drama: I can't pick just one... Signal, Marriage Contract, Descendants of the Sun, Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim, Goblin, Love O2O
Best Story:  Signal
My Favorite Actor:  Park Bo Gum
My Favorite Actress:  Kim Seul Gi
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Kim Seul Gi (13)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Jung Kyung Ho, Yoo In Na, Lee Dong Wook, Kim Ji Won, Seo In Guk 
My First Idol Crush:  Henry Lau
My Favorite Character: Go Dok Mi (Flower Boy Next Door)
My Favorite Drama Couple: There are too many that I love! Sung Sun Woo x Sung Bo Ra (Reply 1988), Jung Joon Hyung x Kim Bok Joo (WFKBJ), Bei Wei Wei x Xiao Nai (Love O2O), Seo Dae Yeong x Yoo Myung Ju (Descendants of the Sun), Grim Reaper x Sunny (Goblin), Aomike (Full House), Kang Yeon Doo x Kim Yeol (Sassy Go Go)
My Favorite OST Song:  You Are My Everything - Gummy (DOTS) 
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Doctors 
My Least Favorite Drama:  Heirs, High Society 
Most Anticipated Drama: Queen of Mystery, Chicago Typewriter, Ruler: Master of the Mask, My Sassy Girl 
I've been watching dramas since: 2002 but regularly 2013
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Any genre Except Horror ~.~
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: few from Taiwan but mostly South Korea
My First Drama: Meteor Garden
My Favorite Drama: Meteor Garden, Full House, Shopping King Louie, Signal
Best Story:  Shopping King Louie
My Favorite Actor: Lee Dong Wook, Lee Jong Suk, Gong Yoo, Seo In Guk, Nam Joo Hyuk, Park Bo Gum, Ji Soo, Jung Il Woo 
My Favorite Actress: Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Jang Na Ra, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Go Eun, Park Bo Young
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Lee Jung Suk(6), Park Shin Hye(6), Lee Dong Wook(4), Seo In Guk(4), Ji Soo(4)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Cho Jung Suk, Namgoong Min, Lee Ji Hoon, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Eun Bin
My First Idol Crush: Yook Sung Jae, Seo Kang Joon, Nam Woo Hyun, Lee Sung Yeol
My Favorite Character: Han Ji Eun(Song Hye Kyo Full House), Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki - DOTS), Gumiho(Shin Min Ah My Girlfriend is a Gumiho), Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung - WLFKBJ) My Favorite Drama Couple: Choi Dal-Po Choi In-Ha (Pinocchio) Yoo Shi Jin & Kang Mo Yeon (DOTS), Jung Joon Hyeong and Kim Bok Joo (WFKBJ), Louis and Ko Bok Sil(Shopping King Louie).
My Favorite OST Song:  Exo Chen & Punch - “Everytime” (DOTS), Kim Jong Wan (NELL) - "You & I" (WFKBJ), Crush – “Beautiful” (Goblin), GFriend – “The Way” (Shopping King Louie)
A Drama I was unable to finish:  The Heirs, Bubble Gum
My Least Favorite Drama: Introverted Boss, Ex-Girlfriend Club
Most Anticipated Drama:  Age of Youth Season 2, While You were Sleeping, Chicago Typewriter

PS: I had a hard time answering the questions cause I have a lot of fave dramas, actors as well as actresses but I have to choose only few (best of the best) *hihi* I know this won’t be my final answers cause there would be a lot of good/better kdramas/actors/actress(es)/ost(s) to come  but then I also enjoyed answering and knowing everyone! Fighting! ^____^/