I've been watching dramas since: 2009
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Comedy, Revenge, Slice of Life.
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea
My First Drama: Playful Kiss
My Favorite Drama: Incarnation of Money
Best Story (taking into account the length of the drama): Jewel in the Palace
My Favorite Actor (in terms of looks): Lee Jaeyoon
My Favorite Actress: Kang Sora
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Jisung (4) and Yoon Sanghyun (4)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ji Jinhee, Kang Jihwan, Kim Myung Min, Kim Nam Gil, and Nam Goong Min.
My First Idol Crush: Lee Junho.
My Favorite Character: Hong Gil Dong (played by Kang Jihwan).
My Favorite Drama Couple: Ji Jinhee and Kim Hyunjoo (in I have a Lover).
My Favorite OST Song: Don't Forget by Baek Jiyoung (Iris)
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Kill Me, Heal Me.
My Least Favorite Drama: Love Rain.
Most Anticipated Drama: Misaeng 2 (Incomplete Life 2).
I've been watching dramas since: 2009
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: romance, fantasy, happy-ending, comedy
I usually watch dramas from the following countries:South Korea (seldom China/Taiwan or Japan) 
My First Drama: Boys Before flowers
My Favorite Drama: Itazura na kiss series ( ALL VERSIONS)
Best Story: The moon that embraces the sun
My Favorite Actor: Kim Soo Hyun & Ji Chang Wook
My Favorite Actress: Hwang Jung Eum 
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works)  Sorry, I totally do not know...cause i don't watch based on actors but plot so since my list is too long idk
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):I can sleep straight for more then 1 day, I'm a fast language learner, I often tend to predict future JUST RIGHT
My First Idol Crush: Choi Siwon 
My Favorite Character: Lee Yeong
My Favorite Drama Couple:Healer coupleeeeeeeee
My Favorite OST Song: Literally whole The moon that embraces the sun OST! ( With the instrumental songs) 
A Drama I was unable to finish:  General & I ( it's amazing drama but FREAKING LOOOONG )
My Least Favorite Drama: Damn....hmmm i usually drop dramas i don't like hmmm....maybe Paradise Farm?
Most Anticipated Drama: Ruler: Master of the mask, My sassy girl & Man to man 
Hello everyone ;)
I only watch japan dramas.

I've been watching dramas since: 2006 (there were some time out)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: comedy, romance, school, suspense, 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan
My First Drama:  Nobuta wo Produce (2005)
My Favorite Drama:  Kurosagi (2006)
Best Story:  Ouroboros (2015)
My Favorite Actor:  Yamashita Tomohisa
My Favorite Actress:  Ishihara Satomi
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Ishihara Satomi / Yamashita Tomohisa
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Oguri Shun / Tsuchiya Tao / Arimura Kasumi / Yamazaki Kento / Horikita Maki
My First Idol Crush:  Horikita Maki
My Favorite Character:  Kurosaki (Yamashita Tomohisa) in Kurosagi (2006)
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Misaki (Ishihara Satomi) and Hachi (Iwata Takanori) in Dear Sister (2014)
My Favorite OST Song:  Sukina Hito ga Iru koto (2016)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Again (2014)
My Least Favorite Drama (completed) : Minami-kun no Koibito (2015)
Most Anticipated Drama: Boku Unmei no Hito desu (2017)
Hi everyone, 
I am new here :)

I've been watching dramas since: last year
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, Comedy, Mystery, Crime, Fantasy, Friendship, Family, Slice of Life
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea (Japan)
My First Drama: Boys over flowers (I took a break from kdramas for quite a while afterwards so I just took that one out of the equation for the first question)
My Favorite Drama:  Signal (also the second one I ever watched) 
Best Story: Goblin maybe...otherwise Dear my friends, I know it's Slice of Life so it might be a weird pick for best story but life's story is a beautiful one imo :)
My Favorite Actor(s - don't judge):  ......that changes, I won't pretend that I have much knowledge about what makes an actor great and I am pretty sure that it might be sometimes more the character that made me like the actor and not the other way around. Anyways, I guess here I go: Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Yoon Seok, Lee Je Hoon 
My Favorite Actress(es >.>): same spiel but here it is: Gong Hyo Jin,  Kim So Hyun, Han Hyo Joo 
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): am I supposed to know that? ^^' maybe Yoo Yooon Seok and for actress I guess Han Hyo Joo
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  So Ji Sub, Song Hye Kyo, Gong Yoo, Seo Hyun Jin, Jo Jung Seok
My First Idol Crush: I mostly don't know which ones are idols but I really liked Lee Jun ho who played Seo Yul in Chief Kim, he is an idol right?
My Favorite Character:  Jung Joon Hyeong - the male lead from Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo or maybe Braniac from White Christmas
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Cause it says drama I am going with Pyo Na Ri and Lee Hwa Shin (Jealousy Incarnate), if we would count movies as well then the couple from The Beauty Inside
My Favorite OST Song: the OST from Come back mister  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsy5tj75f4
A Drama I was unable to finish: The Heirs, the female lead's character was too whiny for me
My Least Favorite Drama: The time we were not in love, I wouldn't necessarily say it's the worst one I have seen but the time wasted : bad quality ratio is the worst...yeah f*ck that show (sry to anyone who liked it, just personal opinion)
Most Anticipated Drama(s): Andante, Suspicious Partner, Man to Man, Bride of the Water God - I don't really anticipate the sequels of the shows I really liked (e.g. Age of Youth 2, Bad Guys 2 ...) I am scared they might ruin it so I am only watching those if the response is good

My answers are probably going to be invalid by tomorrow lol I change my mind quickly...favorite drama though for sure: Signal, as it is my gateway drama I am guessing that it will keep it's special place.
Hello! This was fun to answer. Thank you :) I hope you don't mind that I mixed Japan/Korea :)

Q&A
I've been watching dramas since: 2005
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: RomCom, Action
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan and Korea
My First Drama: Stained Glass 
My Favorite Drama: Spring Waltz (all time favorite) and my recent fave Because of Meeting You
Best Story: Spring Waltz, Because of Meeting You, Goblin
My Favorite Actor: Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Gum, Ji Chang Wook & Park Hae Jin
My Favorite Actress: Han Hyo Joo, Gong Hyo Jin, Park Bo Young & Jang Na-ra
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Lee Jong Suk & Lee Min Ho
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Im Siwan, Park Bo Gum, Jo Jung Suk & Jo In Sung
My First Idol Crush: Jaejoong
My Favorite Character: Song Soo-Hyuk (One More Happy Ending)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Li Yun Kai / Guo Guo
My Favorite OST Song:  Love in the Moonlight / Goblin OST
A Drama I was unable to finish: Lie to Me ; Gentleman's Dignity
My Least Favorite Drama: Cinderella and Four Knights
Most Anticipated Drama: While You Were Sleeping; Bride Of The Water God; Boku, Unmei no Hito desu; Code Blue 3
Good hello everyone! I've been on this site a long time but this is my first time diving into the forums! 

I've been watching dramas since:  October of 2011

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: I bounce around a bunch of different genres. I just go with whatever piques my interest at the moment.

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: I've watched a couple of dramas from Japan but I mainly watch Korean dramas. They are my weakness!

My First Drama: My Princess. I stumbled on it when it was on Netflix a long time ago. I had no idea what I was getting in to. From the first episode I was hooked and while it's not one of my favorites it will forever hold a place in my drama loving heart for introducing me to the world of KDramas.

My Favorite Drama: Goblin is my ultimate favorite, hands down, no contest. But Late Night Restaurant is a very close second. I love how cozy and quiet it is. Also, the food! And Faith rounds out my favorites. Because Lee Min Ho in period clothing with long hair? *swoons*

Best Story: Hmmm. Goblin. And Faith. And It's Okay, That's Love. And Coffee Prince. And Secret Garden...(can you tell I have a hard time narrowing things down?)

My Favorite Actor: Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub.

My Favorite Actress:  I don't really have an ultimate favorite actress, at least not yet.

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): For actor it's a tie between Gong Yoo (4) and Lee Dong Wook (4). For actresses it's Yoon Eun Hye (5). 

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Song Ji Hyo, Kim Go Eun, Oh Ji Ho, Jang Geun Suk, and Kim Hee Sun.

My First Idol Crush:  Lee Min Ho.

My Favorite Character: Way too many to chose from so I'll just go with my most recent favorite character which is the Grim Reaper from Goblin.

My Favorite Drama Couple: Can I pick more than one? Kim Shin & Ji Eun Tak from Goblin. Choi Yeong & Yoo Eun Soo from Faith. Kim Yeong Ho & Kang Joo Eun from Oh My Venus. Choi Yoon & Im Me Ah Ri from A Gentleman's Dignity. Yoo Shi Jin & Kang Mo Yeon from Descendants of the Sun.

My Favorite OST Song:  Carry On by Ali from the Faith OST. It never fails to give me all the feels. I love the whole instrumental soundtrack as well.

A Drama I was unable to finish: Bad Love. Just...no.

My Least Favorite Drama: The Thousandth Man. 

Most Anticipated Drama: Bride of the Water God and Criminal Minds.
I've been watching dramas since: April 2016 (I started watching Kmovies too)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Youth, School, Comedy, Romance
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea
My First Drama: Hi School Love On
My Favorite Drama: You Who Came From the Stars, Reply 1988
Best Story: You Who Came From the Stars, Legend of the Blue Sea, Reply 1988
My Favorite Actor: Park Bo Gum, Jung Woo Sung, Ryu Joon Yeol
My Favorite Actress: Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Sae Ron, Jung Ryeo Won
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Sae Ron, Jung Ryeo Won
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ryu Hye Yeong, Han Ye Ri, Go Ah Sung, Yoo Seung Ho, So Ji Sub
My First Idol Crush:
My Favorite Character: Shim Chung, Yoon Jin Myeong, Ma Ye Jin,
My Favorite Drama Couple: Sung Bo Ra & Sung Sun Woo
My Favorite OST Song: Reply 1988, Age of Youth, Bubblegum
A Drama I was unable to finish: Mirror of the Witch, Heard It Through the Grapevine
My Least Favorite Drama: I Order You
Most Anticipated Drama: Age of Youth Season 2
I recently found this website and I'm loving it,

I've been watching dramas since: I cannot really remember, I was probably in high school (around 2002). They usually show Chinese or Taiwanese Drama on my native language (Filipino)

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: it varies but I'm more on ROM-COM, Mystery, Supernatural, Action

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: JAPAN, A few from SoKor and Taiwan

---

My First Drama: I can't remember but it maybe Meteor Garden or something older from China/Taiwan, it's actually AMAZING TWINS or LEGENDARY SIBLINGS 2

My Favorite DramaGood Luck!! (JDrama), Hero (JDrama), Full House (SoKor)

Best StoryCHANGE

My Favorite ActorTAKUYA KIMURA FTW

My Favorite Actress:  TBD (ToBeDecided)  Song Hye-Kyo

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Takuya Kimura I've watched almost all of his series and most of his Movies

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): 
Yamazaki Kento
Rain (Bi)
Song Hye-kyo
Takeru Sato
Shu Qi

My First Idol Crush: Vic Zhou

My Favorite Character: Kuryu Kohei of Hero

My Favorite Drama Couple: Teppei and Riko of Love Generation, Jessie and Justin of Full House

My Favorite OST Song:
Someday from A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Thai Movie), Chippokena Ainōta from The Liar and His Lover (JDrama)

I was unable to finish: none so far

My Least Favorite Drama:  Most Disliked: Innocent Lilies

Most Anticipated Drama: A Life (I have not started watching it yet), . MOVIE: Blade of the Immortal
I've been watching dramas since: cant remember exactly since ive been aware and watching since i was a kid that airs in television and i randomly watch whatever is on air

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: comedy, romance, gender bender, mature, psychological

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: japantaiwan

My First Drama: not sure

My Favorite Drama: mostly live adaptation of my favorite manga is an instant favorite

Best Story: bias towards my favorite dramas and cant really pick one

My Favorite Actor: Taishi Nakagawa

My Favorite Actress: Mariya Nishiuchi

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Maki Horikita

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Roy ChiuMirei KiritaniAoi MorikawaHiroki Narimiya

My First Idol Crush: Ikuta Toma probably?

My Favorite Character: again, bias towards my favorite manga to live action to characters: i love them all

My Favorite Drama Couple: none to be honest lol

My Favorite OST Song: none

A Drama I was unable to finish: alot

My Least Favorite Drama: wut, i dont understand this cause all my favorites are equal to each other

Most Anticipated Drama: live adaptation of Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo and Tomodachi Game
Hey nice to meet you guys! Just found this in the forum and it looked pretty interesting. It's cool to see all your different answers :)

QUESTIONS:

I've been watching dramas since: 2015 (So i am still pretty new.)

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Thriller, Comedy, Romance, Crime, Friendship, Manga, Youth, Fantasy

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan, Korea, China

My First Drama (Movie): Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame

My First Drama:
White Christmas (Korea), Liar Game (Japan), Palace:The Lock Heart Jade & Prince of Lang Ling (Chinese)

My Favorite Drama:
None. I have to many Favorites.^^

Best Story: Age of Youth, Liar Game, Orthros no Inu and every chinese Drama i've ever seen :D

My Favorite Actor: William Feng (♥), LuHan, Lee Soo Hyuk, Park Bo Gum, Furukawa Yuki, Mizushima Hiro

My Favorite Actress: Komatsu Nana and Ishihara Satomi.

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) :
I have NO Idea and i am too lazy to check.

Other Notable Talent (up to 5):
Matsuda Shota, Kim Woo Bin, Jung Kyung Ho, Seo In Guk and Lee Joon Gi

My First Idol Crush:
latest?cb=20121101234130&path-prefix=es (William Feng, Actor) fnmbvnndf.jpg (LuHan, Idol/Musician/Actor)

My Favorite Character: There are soooo many. I Think i can't list them all here. o:

My Favorite Drama Couple: Irie x Kotoko (Love in Tokyo), Kanzaki Nao x Akiyama Shinichi (Japanese Liar Game: NOT CANON!)

My Favorite OST Song: Don't have any.

A Drama I was unable to finish: Cinderella and the Four Knights, Local Hero

My Least Favorite Drama:
Cinderella and the Four Knight (Dropped), Local Hero (Dropped), The K2

Most Anticipated Drama: Oh well, also a lot.
Hello everyone ;)
I only watch Korean dramas. I am Planning to watch Chienese as well.
I've been watching dramas since: 20015 (Regularly)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: comedy, romance, school, suspense, fiction. 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Korea
My First Drama:  She Was Pretty
My Favorite Drama:  A lot (The legend of Blue Sea, Goblin, Oh My Venus, Uncontrollably Fond etc.) 
Best Story:  Uncontrollably Fond, Another Miss Oh
My Favorite Actor:  Lee Jong-suk
My Favorite Actress:  Jun Ji-hyun, Hwang Jung Eun
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Hwang Jung Eun Other Notable Talent (up to 3):  
My Favorite Character:  King Louie in Shopping KIng Louie, Shim Chung in Legend of The Blue Sea
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Shim Chung and Han Jan Tae in  Legend of The Blue Sea
My Favorite OST Song:  A little Braver (Uncontrollably Fond)
My Least Favorite Drama (completed) : None
I've been watching dramas since: 2015
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Melodrama; Romance
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan. South Korea. China. Hong Kong. Thailand. Philippines and Indonesia
My First Drama: Usagi Drop (2011)
My Favorite Drama: Ichi rittoru no namida (2005~2007)
Best Story: Descendants of the Sun (2016)
My Favorite Actor: Jin Goo (진구)
My Favorite Actress: Kim Sae Ron (김새론)
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) Kim Sae Ron (김새론)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Moon Byul - Ahn So Hee - Fu Theresa - Erina Mano - Jei
My First Idol Crush: Yook Sung Jae (육성재)
My Favorite Character: Jin Goo as Seo Dae Yeong in Descendants of the Sun (2016)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Girl In The Sunny Place (2013) / Pure Love (2016) /  Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (2006)
My Favorite OST Song: - : -
A Drama I was unable to finish: Kodai Shoujo Dogu-chan (2009)
My Least Favorite Drama: Angelo (2017)
Most Anticipated Drama: The Twins (2017)
I've been watching dramas since: late 2016 (im quite new)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: romance thats it!
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan
My First Drama: Mirai Nikki
My Favorite Drama: My Love Story!/Ore Monogatari! (such a beautiful movie), Battle Royale (crazy) and Liar Game Japanese version all seasons
Best Story: I dont really get what you mean but i guess Your Lie in April
My Favorite Actor: Fukushi Sota
My Favorite Actress: Gouriki Ayame!
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Yamazaki Kento
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Fukushi Sota and Morikawa Aoi
My First Idol Crush: Suzy (Miss A)
My Favorite Character: Furusaki Yuno (Mirai Nikki) and Midorikawa Hana (Prison School)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Yuno and Arata from Mirai Nikki (OF COURSE!)
My Favorite OST Song: I dont pay attention to the songs...
A Drama I was unable to finish: 1 Litre no Namida (So sad! T.T)
My Least Favorite Drama: Strip Mahjong: Battle Royale...
Most Anticipated Drama: I cant wait to watch Hyouka Live Action!!!
Hello~ :) I always wanted to come here and say hello... but I did not come. LOL  Now, here I am, after couple of months. :P 

My name is Miodrag (call me Mio), I am from Serbia and I like to watch dramas. (Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Thai and Japanese. XD). 
I am not a very talkative person, more of a silent reader. I rarely do start a conversation, but that doesn't mean that I don't like to talk. Most of the time I am open to messages from friends and to talk about upcoming dramas or the ones I am watching. So, feel free to message me, send me a f/r and so on. ^^

That's that. Now, let's get to the questions... (I'll try to answer them as best as I could. lol)

I've been watching dramas since: Early 2015
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Really anything... but most of the time (if not all) it does need to have romance! 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Korea, the most. But, I started to like Chinese dramas too, Japanese from time to time. Thai became my new thing I like and Taiwanese are there sometimes to watch too. :P 
My First Drama: It should be 'Birth of a Beauty'... but 'Pinocchio' was there too. So, one of these two. I am not 100% which one. ROFL 
My Favorite Drama: I can't give an answer to this one because I can't choose just one. I can't. Sorry. Here is my Favorites Dramas list, I haven't updated it for a while. :D 
Best Story: I'll choose, Reply 1988, even with what happened at the end... I still feel that this drama had so much good and it was a wonderful story, with so much emotion that you could feel it while watching.
My Favorite Actor: Lee Min Ho, Ji Sung, Nam Goong Min, Song Joong Ki, Hyun Bin... 
My Favorite Actress: Park Min Young, Jun Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won, Kim Seul Gi, Gong Hyo Jin... 
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): I think that would be Lee Min Ho; I watched 5 out of his dramas and 1 movie. ^^  
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Kim So Hyun, Park Jin Young (GOT7), Baron Chen (Taiwan), Yang Yang (China), Krist Perawat (Thailand)  
My First Idol Crush: I don't remember. There were too many... ha ha ha 
My Favorite Character: Many... but I think Yoon Doo Joon's character from Let's Eat is one of my favorites and I do hope he returns for S3 too!!! 
My Favorite Drama Couple: Song/Song couple. Joon Hyung + Bok Joo. 
My Favorite OST Song: Is this possible? LOL I am a big fan of drama OST's. I have many saved from all of the dramas I watched on my computer and I love to listen to them and reminisce moments from the drama. It's so beautiful. OST is really a big part of a drama for me. I would say that DOTS was one of the dramas with best OST, really. 
A Drama I was unable to finish: Most recent - My Mr. Mermaid. Such a cute and fluffy drama became so painful to watch. LOL I almost gave up on Bride of the Water God too. I actually don't know how I survived 'till the end. ha ha  
My Least Favorite Drama: Personal Taste. Even after 2 years since finishing. I finished this drama in a record time... I think it was 2 days... just because of the irritating female character. She drove me crazy. I don't ever want to watch this drama again... even if it had LMH. XD 
Most Anticipated Drama: 'While You Were Sleeping' with Lee Jong Suk and Suzy. That's the one that I am most excited to see... but there are couple of other ones too, that starts in the coming weeks. Earlier one that starts being 'Hospital Ship' with Ha Ji Won. YAY

Bye~ :D
Hey! I'm still pretty new to dramas not gonna lie. I've only watched dramas from South Korea and China so far. Feel free to start a conversation with me i'm always open to talking to people with similar tastes! 

I've been watching dramas since: 2016
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Historical, Romance
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea, China
My First Drama:  Age of Youth
My Favourite Drama:  currently The Princess Wei Young
Best Story:  Age of Youth

I can't answer the ones on actors/actresses because I literally know nothing about anyone haha

My Favourite Character:  Jun Tao - The Princess Wei Young
My Favourite Drama Couple:  Lee Yeong and Hong Ra-on ( Love in the Moonlight) or Do Bong-soon and Ahn Min-hyuk (Strong Woman Do Bong-soon)
My Favourite OST Song:  Princess Agents theme song 
A Drama I was unable to finish:  haven't had one yet
My Least Favourite Drama:  don't really have one either
Most Anticipated Drama: I have no idea ahha?

I was kinda terrible answering these oops - sorry ahaha.