Mar 31, 2017 04:03 AM
OliCT - 225 Posts
I've been watching dramas since: 2009
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Comedy, Revenge, Slice of Life.
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea
My First Drama: Playful Kiss
My Favorite Drama: Incarnation of Money
Best Story (taking into account the length of the drama): Jewel in the Palace
My Favorite Actor (in terms of looks): Lee Jaeyoon
My Favorite Actress: Kang Sora
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Jisung (4) and Yoon Sanghyun (4)
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ji Jinhee, Kang Jihwan, Kim Myung Min, Kim Nam Gil, and Nam Goong Min.
My First Idol Crush: Lee Junho.
My Favorite Character: Hong Gil Dong (played by Kang Jihwan).
My Favorite Drama Couple: Ji Jinhee and Kim Hyunjoo (in I have a Lover).
My Favorite OST Song: Don't Forget by Baek Jiyoung (Iris)
A Drama I was unable to finish:  Kill Me, Heal Me.
My Least Favorite Drama: Love Rain.
Most Anticipated Drama: Misaeng 2 (Incomplete Life 2).
Mar 31, 2017 04:03 AM
Dana1004 - 233 Posts
I've been watching dramas since: 2009
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: romance, fantasy, happy-ending, comedy
I usually watch dramas from the following countries:South Korea (seldom China/Taiwan or Japan) 
My First Drama: Boys Before flowers
My Favorite Drama: Itazura na kiss series ( ALL VERSIONS)
Best Story: The moon that embraces the sun
My Favorite Actor: Kim Soo Hyun & Ji Chang Wook
My Favorite Actress: Hwang Jung Eum 
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works)  Sorry, I totally do not know...cause i don't watch based on actors but plot so since my list is too long idk
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):I can sleep straight for more then 1 day, I'm a fast language learner, I often tend to predict future JUST RIGHT
My First Idol Crush: Choi Siwon 
My Favorite Character: Lee Yeong
My Favorite Drama Couple:Healer coupleeeeeeeee
My Favorite OST Song: Literally whole The moon that embraces the sun OST! ( With the instrumental songs) 
A Drama I was unable to finish:  General & I ( it's amazing drama but FREAKING LOOOONG )
My Least Favorite Drama: Damn....hmmm i usually drop dramas i don't like hmmm....maybe Paradise Farm?
Most Anticipated Drama: Ruler: Master of the mask, My sassy girl & Man to man 
Apr 1, 2017 04:04 PM
Max - 60 Posts
Hello everyone ;)
I only watch japan dramas.

I've been watching dramas since: 2006 (there were some time out)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: comedy, romance, school, suspense, 
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan
My First Drama:  Nobuta wo Produce (2005)
My Favorite Drama:  Kurosagi (2006)
Best Story:  Ouroboros (2015)
My Favorite Actor:  Yamashita Tomohisa
My Favorite Actress:  Ishihara Satomi
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Ishihara Satomi / Yamashita Tomohisa
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  Oguri Shun / Tsuchiya Tao / Arimura Kasumi / Yamazaki Kento / Horikita Maki
My First Idol Crush:  Horikita Maki
My Favorite Character:  Kurosaki (Yamashita Tomohisa) in Kurosagi (2006)
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Misaki (Ishihara Satomi) and Hachi (Iwata Takanori) in Dear Sister (2014)
My Favorite OST Song:  Sukina Hito ga Iru koto (2016)
A Drama I was unable to finish: Again (2014)
My Least Favorite Drama (completed) : Minami-kun no Koibito (2015)
Most Anticipated Drama: Boku Unmei no Hito desu (2017)
Apr 2, 2017 02:04 PM
Bubbles - 33 Posts
Hi everyone, 
I am new here :)

I've been watching dramas since: last year
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Romance, Comedy, Mystery, Crime, Fantasy, Friendship, Family, Slice of Life
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea (Japan)
My First Drama: Boys over flowers (I took a break from kdramas for quite a while afterwards so I just took that one out of the equation for the first question)
My Favorite Drama:  Signal (also the second one I ever watched) 
Best Story: Goblin maybe...otherwise Dear my friends, I know it's Slice of Life so it might be a weird pick for best story but life's story is a beautiful one imo :)
My Favorite Actor(s - don't judge):  ......that changes, I won't pretend that I have much knowledge about what makes an actor great and I am pretty sure that it might be sometimes more the character that made me like the actor and not the other way around. Anyways, I guess here I go: Ji Chang Wook, Yoo Yoon Seok, Lee Je Hoon 
My Favorite Actress(es >.>): same spiel but here it is: Gong Hyo Jin,  Kim So Hyun, Han Hyo Joo 
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): am I supposed to know that? ^^' maybe Yoo Yooon Seok and for actress I guess Han Hyo Joo
Other Notable Talent (up to 5):  So Ji Sub, Song Hye Kyo, Gong Yoo, Seo Hyun Jin, Jo Jung Seok
My First Idol Crush: I mostly don't know which ones are idols but I really liked Lee Jun ho who played Seo Yul in Chief Kim, he is an idol right?
My Favorite Character:  Jung Joon Hyeong - the male lead from Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo or maybe Braniac from White Christmas
My Favorite Drama Couple:  Cause it says drama I am going with Pyo Na Ri and Lee Hwa Shin (Jealousy Incarnate), if we would count movies as well then the couple from The Beauty Inside
My Favorite OST Song: the OST from Come back mister  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lsy5tj75f4
A Drama I was unable to finish: The Heirs, the female lead's character was too whiny for me
My Least Favorite Drama: The time we were not in love, I wouldn't necessarily say it's the worst one I have seen but the time wasted : bad quality ratio is the worst...yeah f*ck that show (sry to anyone who liked it, just personal opinion)
Most Anticipated Drama(s): Andante, Suspicious Partner, Man to Man, Bride of the Water God - I don't really anticipate the sequels of the shows I really liked (e.g. Age of Youth 2, Bad Guys 2 ...) I am scared they might ruin it so I am only watching those if the response is good

My answers are probably going to be invalid by tomorrow lol I change my mind quickly...favorite drama though for sure: Signal, as it is my gateway drama I am guessing that it will keep it's special place.
Apr 3, 2017 02:04 PM
dramalalaland - 15 Posts
Hello! This was fun to answer. Thank you :) I hope you don't mind that I mixed Japan/Korea :)

Q&A
I've been watching dramas since: 2005
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: RomCom, Action
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan and Korea
My First Drama: Stained Glass 
My Favorite Drama: Spring Waltz (all time favorite) and my recent fave Because of Meeting You
Best Story: Spring Waltz, Because of Meeting You, Goblin
My Favorite Actor: Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Gum, Ji Chang Wook & Park Hae Jin
My Favorite Actress: Han Hyo Joo, Gong Hyo Jin, Park Bo Young & Jang Na-ra
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Lee Jong Suk & Lee Min Ho
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Im Siwan, Park Bo Gum, Jo Jung Suk & Jo In Sung
My First Idol Crush: Jaejoong
My Favorite Character: Song Soo-Hyuk (One More Happy Ending)
My Favorite Drama Couple: Li Yun Kai / Guo Guo
My Favorite OST Song:  Love in the Moonlight / Goblin OST
A Drama I was unable to finish: Lie to Me ; Gentleman's Dignity
My Least Favorite Drama: Cinderella and Four Knights
Most Anticipated Drama: While You Were Sleeping; Bride Of The Water God; Boku, Unmei no Hito desu; Code Blue 3
Apr 6, 2017 05:04 PM
CrazyTarantelle - 2 Posts
Good hello everyone! I've been on this site a long time but this is my first time diving into the forums! 

I've been watching dramas since:  October of 2011

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: I bounce around a bunch of different genres. I just go with whatever piques my interest at the moment.

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: I've watched a couple of dramas from Japan but I mainly watch Korean dramas. They are my weakness!

My First Drama: My Princess. I stumbled on it when it was on Netflix a long time ago. I had no idea what I was getting in to. From the first episode I was hooked and while it's not one of my favorites it will forever hold a place in my drama loving heart for introducing me to the world of KDramas.

My Favorite Drama: Goblin is my ultimate favorite, hands down, no contest. But Late Night Restaurant is a very close second. I love how cozy and quiet it is. Also, the food! And Faith rounds out my favorites. Because Lee Min Ho in period clothing with long hair? *swoons*

Best Story: Hmmm. Goblin. And Faith. And It's Okay, That's Love. And Coffee Prince. And Secret Garden...(can you tell I have a hard time narrowing things down?)

My Favorite Actor: Gong Yoo and So Ji Sub.

My Favorite Actress:  I don't really have an ultimate favorite actress, at least not yet.

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): For actor it's a tie between Gong Yoo (4) and Lee Dong Wook (4). For actresses it's Yoon Eun Hye (5). 

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Song Ji Hyo, Kim Go Eun, Oh Ji Ho, Jang Geun Suk, and Kim Hee Sun.

My First Idol Crush:  Lee Min Ho.

My Favorite Character: Way too many to chose from so I'll just go with my most recent favorite character which is the Grim Reaper from Goblin.

My Favorite Drama Couple: Can I pick more than one? Kim Shin & Ji Eun Tak from Goblin. Choi Yeong & Yoo Eun Soo from Faith. Kim Yeong Ho & Kang Joo Eun from Oh My Venus. Choi Yoon & Im Me Ah Ri from A Gentleman's Dignity. Yoo Shi Jin & Kang Mo Yeon from Descendants of the Sun.

My Favorite OST Song:  Carry On by Ali from the Faith OST. It never fails to give me all the feels. I love the whole instrumental soundtrack as well.

A Drama I was unable to finish: Bad Love. Just...no.

My Least Favorite Drama: The Thousandth Man. 

Most Anticipated Drama: Bride of the Water God and Criminal Minds.
Apr 7, 2017 01:04 AM
elli_jeu - 18 Posts
I've been watching dramas since: April 2016 (I started watching Kmovies too)
I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Youth, School, Comedy, Romance
I usually watch dramas from the following countries: South Korea
My First Drama: Hi School Love On
My Favorite Drama: You Who Came From the Stars, Reply 1988
Best Story: You Who Came From the Stars, Legend of the Blue Sea, Reply 1988
My Favorite Actor: Park Bo Gum, Jung Woo Sung, Ryu Joon Yeol
My Favorite Actress: Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Sae Ron, Jung Ryeo Won
Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) : Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Sae Ron, Jung Ryeo Won
Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Ryu Hye Yeong, Han Ye Ri, Go Ah Sung, Yoo Seung Ho, So Ji Sub
My First Idol Crush:
My Favorite Character: Shim Chung, Yoon Jin Myeong, Ma Ye Jin,
My Favorite Drama Couple: Sung Bo Ra & Sung Sun Woo
My Favorite OST Song: Reply 1988, Age of Youth, Bubblegum
A Drama I was unable to finish: Mirror of the Witch, Heard It Through the Grapevine
My Least Favorite Drama: I Order You
Most Anticipated Drama: Age of Youth Season 2
Apr 7, 2017 06:04 PM
reikableu - 102 Posts
I recently found this website and I'm loving it,

I've been watching dramas since: I cannot really remember, I was probably in high school (around 2002). They usually show Chinese or Taiwanese Drama on my native language (Filipino)

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: it varies but I'm more on ROM-COM, Mystery, Supernatural, Action

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: JAPAN, A few from SoKor and Taiwan

---

My First Drama: I can't remember but it maybe Meteor Garden or something older from China/Taiwan, it's actually AMAZING TWINS or LEGENDARY SIBLINGS 2

My Favorite DramaGood Luck!! (JDrama), Hero (JDrama), Full House (SoKor)

Best StoryCHANGE

My Favorite ActorTAKUYA KIMURA FTW

My Favorite Actress:  TBD (ToBeDecided)  Song Hye-Kyo

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Takuya Kimura I've watched almost all of his series and most of his Movies

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): 
Yamazaki Kento
Rain (Bi)
Song Hye-kyo
Takeru Sato
Shu Qi

My First Idol Crush: Vic Zhou

My Favorite Character: Kuryu Kohei of Hero

My Favorite Drama Couple: Teppei and Riko of Love Generation, Jessie and Justin of Full House

My Favorite OST Song:
Someday from A Crazy Little Thing Called Love (Thai Movie), Chippokena Ainōta from The Liar and His Lover (JDrama)

I was unable to finish: none so far

My Least Favorite Drama:  Most Disliked: Innocent Lilies

Most Anticipated Drama: A Life (I have not started watching it yet), . MOVIE: Blade of the Immortal
Apr 7, 2017 10:04 PM
moniker - 20 Posts
I've been watching dramas since: cant remember exactly since ive been aware and watching since i was a kid that airs in television and i randomly watch whatever is on air

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: comedy, romance, gender bender, mature, psychological

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: japantaiwan

My First Drama: not sure

My Favorite Drama: mostly live adaptation of my favorite manga is an instant favorite

Best Story: bias towards my favorite dramas and cant really pick one

My Favorite Actor: Taishi Nakagawa

My Favorite Actress: Mariya Nishiuchi

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works): Maki Horikita

Other Notable Talent (up to 5): Roy ChiuMirei KiritaniAoi MorikawaHiroki Narimiya

My First Idol Crush: Ikuta Toma probably?

My Favorite Character: again, bias towards my favorite manga to live action to characters: i love them all

My Favorite Drama Couple: none to be honest lol

My Favorite OST Song: none

A Drama I was unable to finish: alot

My Least Favorite Drama: wut, i dont understand this cause all my favorites are equal to each other

Most Anticipated Drama: live adaptation of Anata no Koto wa Sorehodo and Tomodachi Game
Apr 8, 2017 05:04 PM
Vampirella - 19 Posts
Hey nice to meet you guys! Just found this in the forum and it looked pretty interesting. It's cool to see all your different answers :)

QUESTIONS:

I've been watching dramas since: 2015 (So i am still pretty new.)

I typically watch dramas in the following genres: Thriller, Comedy, Romance, Crime, Friendship, Manga, Youth, Fantasy

I usually watch dramas from the following countries: Japan, Korea, China

My First Drama (Movie): Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Phantom Flame

My First Drama:
White Christmas (Korea), Liar Game (Japan), Palace:The Lock Heart Jade & Prince of Lang Ling (Chinese)

My Favorite Drama:
None. I have to many Favorites.^^

Best Story: Age of Youth, Liar Game, Orthros no Inu and every chinese Drama i've ever seen :D

My Favorite Actor: William Feng (♥), LuHan, Lee Soo Hyuk, Park Bo Gum, Furukawa Yuki, Mizushima Hiro

My Favorite Actress: Komatsu Nana and Ishihara Satomi.

Most Watched Actor/Actress (# of works) :
I have NO Idea and i am too lazy to check.

Other Notable Talent (up to 5):
Matsuda Shota, Kim Woo Bin, Jung Kyung Ho, Seo In Guk and Lee Joon Gi

My First Idol Crush:
latest?cb=20121101234130&path-prefix=es (William Feng, Actor) fnmbvnndf.jpg (LuHan, Idol/Musician/Actor)

My Favorite Character: There are soooo many. I Think i can't list them all here. o:

My Favorite Drama Couple: Irie x Kotoko (Love in Tokyo), Kanzaki Nao x Akiyama Shinichi (Japanese Liar Game: NOT CANON!)

My Favorite OST Song: Don't have any.

A Drama I was unable to finish: Cinderella and the Four Knights, Local Hero

My Least Favorite Drama:
Cinderella and the Four Knight (Dropped), Local Hero (Dropped), The K2

Most Anticipated Drama: Oh well, also a lot.