Hello all ... It is very hard to find males on MDL right now or may be some of them leave their gender to default female. It has been a some time  but I have only found one male user profile here. Is it just me or everbody's like that? I know the k dramas are mostly female centered and made for female viewers but i am also a fan of k drama. So i would like our fellow male user to give a shout out in comments so that our other brothers would find it easy to befriend you.

Thank you . 

You're not the only one though. I'm a Male myself and there are plenty of other males around here. I don't think Korean dramas are for female as there are plenty of Korean dramas in genres crime and thrillers who are definitely worth watching for both sexes. :) Think of series like IRIS, Bad Guys, Comrades etc.
I am male too, your not alone
only two till now?
You can add me to the list too :) I think we may be less than 10% on MDL. I watch any genre but I have no problem dropping dramas in the second or third episode if I found it boring. 
Hi! :) I'm female but there are other male users on MDL :) I think you haven't come across them yet...on my friend list alone there are probably atleast 25 males :)

how many of you are males? ----> I think you can find other male users from this forum..
yo! kaway from philippines!
ya ho~
i'm still new to the kdrama world, though
Hello.. I'm here, Too Early In The Morning!!! :)
I also like Battle of Changsha
Male & new! nice to meet you all.