Bonsoir ! Or Hi everybody ! 
I'm Mary, 24 yo currently studying abroad in the US. And yes if you were wondering, I'm French :3 After 5 years on this website, here is my introduction. I fell in love with K and J dramas between 10 and 13 years ago, I can't remember for sure when I watched my first drama, And my first drama was Full House and it just made me fall in love with the Korean culture and language as welll. I'm also a huge Korean variety shows fan as well with, Hello Counselor, 2 Days 1 night and Running Man being my favorites. I also do listen to K-Pop but not as much as I used to a few years ago. If I was to give my top 5 of the groups I like the best it would be SNSD, KARD, DBSK, Big Bang and Infinite. Anyways, if you have more questions feel free to ask :) And I hope to meet some fellow French people as well aha 
Salut ! Cela fait plaisir de voir une autre française qui aime la culture coréenne (et qui est inscrite sur MDL d'ailleurs). ^^
Bonjour! I started again learning French! :) I hope you have a wonderful time in US! :)
Lee Min Ho said hello~
Hi! Very belated welcome!

As a Running Man fan, what do you think of the recent episodes? I know that a lot of people were hating on the new casts, but I think that after they appeared, either the scripts or the cast chemistry (or both) have gotten a lot better and I found the show a lot more enjoyable than say the episodes near the start of the year.