Hello everyone!

I've been a member on mdl for a few months, but only now tootling on over to the forums section...

I started my first KDrama, Who Are You (the ghost one), about 9-10 months ago, and though I still have yet to finish it, I've been watching Asian dramas ever since with reckless abandon! My first completed drama was The Girl who sees smells and my longest completed one to date is Empress Ki.

To state the obvious, this site is pretty awesome! Before I found it, since I have a chronic disease of always starting new dramas before I finish old ones, I was always frantically entering drama names and which episodes I was on in my computer notes keeper. MDL is a much better way to go about it! Oh, I can even write reviews and post ratings!

Anyways, more about me: I'm going to be 20 in a few months (leaving my teenage years!) and I'm a male drama watcher from northwestern US. It's nice to meet everyone! My plan is to keep on making more lists, updating my profile, writing more reviews when I should be writing essays, browsing the forum, and whatnot so I'll probably be around here quite often...

Yolo
Good to hear you are enjoying MDL....i was in the same situation as you before finding MDL
welcome!
I also was a quiet watcher - but it is nice to have a voice too. I'll enjoy reading you reviews :D
Hi HermanFassett; (^-^)ノ
Welcome! Nice to meet you!
Welcome to MDL! and yeah I also have a hard time trying to finish a drama unless its rlly good and starting another one lol
Hi Herman! It's awesome to have you here, looking forward to your reviews ^^