Hi to all the MDL family! I'm Amie and I just recently created an account but I'm not new in this site. I always use MDL and read the reviews and comments of other fellow drama addicts so that I would have an insight of what the drama is before I start watching it. 

I decided to create an account since I watch many dramas and including the recent ones and I also want to start writing reviews so that I can share my knowledge in different dramas. 

I've started watching Korean Dramas and Taiwanese Dramas ever since I was young with my mom. And just recently I started watching Chinese (mainland), Japanese and Thai dramas. So far I've been hook. 

I've been watching a lot of Wuxia recently and I've been addicted. Although it may be long but I love to see how the characters develop and after some time I just find myself falling for them. 

Any recommendations of wuxia dramas? or just any fantasy drama. (chinese, japanese, korean, any) 

**I hope to become friends with ya'll**

Hi! Welcome! 

I love Wuxia dramas too. I think it's my favourite genre of drama. Which ones have you watched so far?

Legend of the Condor Heroes and Return of the Condor Heroes are must-watch wuxia dramas. But which one of the versions usually depends on the viewer. I quite enjoy the third and lesser know story of this trilogy, The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre.

Journey of the FlowerSound of the Desert, and Nirvana in Fire are all popular wuxia-ish c-dramas. 

Also, you mentioned that you started out watching k-dramas. Have you watched Faith? It's one of my favourite Korean fantasy type drama.
Welcome to MDL Amie~~ 

Some Wuxia Drama I've watched (Cdrama)
Eternal Love - Highly recommended
Handsome Siblings
Bratty Princess
Xuan Yuan Swords - Highly Recommended

Fighter of Destiny - it still ongoing but So far I'm in love with the story so recommended~