Hello everyone, my name is Chiara, I am Italian (my English is not very good so please forgive errors) and i love drama for over 3 years now, I've seen a lot and I can not stop, it has become almost an addiction ... I just finished to see City Hall and found it amazing! Do you have any drama to recommend for a nice Marathon?

I couldn't make a list of favorite drama but the ones that immediately come to mind are: Jang Bo Ri, Secret garden, City hall (hahaha) ,Dots, Dong Yi, coffee Prince, Empress Ki; Oh My Venus, the legend of the blue sea,  Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, Marriage, not dating, Fated to love you, Birth of a beauty and ...many other ...

Help me, please ;)

You could watch the reply series, reply 1997, 1994, and 1988. i don't really have a lot of recommendations cause I mostly watch bl sorry.
Hi Chiara, I am a Malaysian Chinese and English isn't my first language too :) Glad to know that you love City Hall. I love this drama and have watched it for 3 times! If you like City Hall, I guess you will like
The Greatest Love
All About My Romance
I Do, I Do

Hi Chiara; (^-^)ノ
Welcome! Nice to meet you!
PS. My english it's also.
lol