I joined this site since 2012, sorry it took me almost 5 years to write here.. guess it's time for me to start making some friends and stop being so shy *blush

I am not a native english speaker so I hope my spelling mistakes can be forgiven.

My name is Lina, I was drawn to stuff related to south korea since 2010. I am an avid fans of super junior and several boygroups but I don't follow them much recently. I stopped watching kdrama during 2011-2013 and watched anime instead so you can discuss animes with me ^^

In second half of 2015, I start watching kdrama again (because I have nothing much to do irl lol) and I watched a lot of kdramas ever since. I love school dramas and shows that gives heartwarming feeling, not so much into thriller (still watch some of them sometime tho, depends on the casts and reviews). I'd be glad to find a friend/discussion partner here :)

I am currently watching 1 Night 2 Days (a variety show) and so obsessed with Jung Joon Young. I hope I can find fellow 1N2D viewer, so sad the discussion thread about that show is quiet.

I hope I can get to know some of you personally.. feel free to send me a message or we can talk on other sns if possible ^^

Hi Lina! Welcome to the MDL forums :) 
Hi Lina; (^-^)ノ
Welcome! Nice to meet you!
Hello, Lina!! I've been watching 2D1N recently too and like you I'm slightly getting obsessed with Joon Young :D
Nice to meet you ^^
Hi Lina ^^ Welcome to the forums!
It's awesome to have you here ^^
@crimew4ve hi~ thanks for the greetings :) 

@Senpai hello senpai, nice to meet you too~

@kae awwww nice to meet you too, Kae.. JJY is so cute and lovable :') btw JJY will release a new album with his band, I'm so excited.. haha

@shin hi shin! thanks for the greetings.. see you around :)
Hi Lina, it's nice that you break your silence ;) Hope you have even more fun here!
Hello Lina!! :D Welcome to the forums! :D