Hi everyone - my name is Micca! I'm new-ish here. I say "ish" because I've been a member of MDL for a couple of months now but it is only right now that I am posting on the forums. 

My gateway drama was Full House - and wow! That was already 13 years ago. My childhood friend was the one who introduced me to this drama and I remember asking my parents to buy me the DVD box set so I could watch it as well (back then, I had no idea I could watch these online)! 

Full House was my gateway, but My Girl really hooked me in. I think to this day that is one of my top dramas and definitely a favourite. I had the DVD set for that drama too, and I re-watched it multiple times. It really left an impact on my young tween self and dramas became a favourite since. 

Because of school and life in general, I was a "seasonal" drama watcher for a long while. I would binge watch dramas in full (I HATED waiting for new episodes to come out, so I'll wait 'til the whole thing is finished) and usually only watch "the hits". And then I would go cold turkey and not watch any dramas for months, waiting for the next cycle of finished, popular dramas to drop online. I also used to watch mostly Korean dramas since I didn't really hear about many non-Korean dramas from friends or online.

Three years ago I got back into dramas big time when I finally made an account on DramaFever. I also ventured out of the Korean drama realm and fell in love with many Taiwanese and Chinese dramas. I very recently got into Korean varieties too like Running Man! 

My problem these days is that I'm on the lookout for more mature romantic dramas but the latest ones just aren't interesting me. )= Don't get me wrong - I love me some good school setting / fun drama, but I just can't relate to those anymore. Do you have any suggestions for more adult romantic dramas? I recently watched Love, Now (Taiwanese drama with George Hu and Annie Chen) and absolutely LOVED it. It's Okay That's Love and DotS are two K-Dramas that I also count as "adult romance" dramas. Let me know if you think I should watch something else! :) 

Anyway, I think I've spoken / typed enough. Very excited to join MDL and I can't wait to hear your suggestions! ^^

Marriage Not dating! May not be that mature but it was less high school more YA

Hi Micca  (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^