I'm a Kim So Hyun fan ha! ha! ha!

God Bless you too, me and  everyone else too :) from Iraq. Great Fan of Age of Youth series

Hello God bless :)!!!

Hello, kmark01! Welcome to MDL. Kim So Hyun is an amazing actress; she too is one of my favorite actors. May God bless you as well. :)

God bless you too!!

Hello Ms Exe and Ms Rose princess, thank you and God bless you both hahaha

I really have a big crush on Kim So Hyun since she started at the moon embracing the sun.

I've been watching kdramas since elem because of my mom haha!

Though I'm a guy, I'm fond on watching kdramas :)

God bless again!!

Hi kmark01; (^-^)ノ

Hello @senpai! thank you for the greeting!

WOO! Welcome to MDL!
I hope you will enjoy your time here (i'm pretty new here too but eh)

Kim So Hyun is a talented actress. I'm kind of curious to see what kind of works will she bring in the future. :)

Hello @Jaeno

Thank you for your regards, I like being here. I got the chance to give my reviews and my opinions to kdrams that I've watched. I've been watching kdramas for a long time but it's just now that I have the courage and chance to make an account here (hahaha a bit lame reason but I'm too lazy to post etc haha)

As for Kim So Hyun, yeah I really love everything on her. As per my research (from forums etc) she'll be having a romcom drama next year aside from the drama where she will be paired again with Yoo Seung Ho (I'm a fan of their love team since there's really a spark haha, though I've enjoy all her other love team ups :) )

Hope you can support her as well, thank you again @Jaeno

God bless!!

kmark01:

Hello @Jaeno

Thank you for your regards, I like being here. I got the chance to give my reviews and my opinions to kdrams that I've watched. I've been watching kdramas for a long time but it's just now that I have the courage and chance to make an account here (hahaha a bit lame reason but I'm too lazy to post etc haha)

As for Kim So Hyun, yeah I really love everything on her. As per my research (from forums etc) she'll be having a romcom drama next year aside from the drama where she will be paired again with Yoo Seung Ho (I'm a fan of their love team since there's really a spark haha, though I've enjoy all her other love team ups :) )

Hope you can support her as well, thank you again @Jaeno

God bless!!

Kind of the same. Although i don't really write reviews.
+ It takes long time to add every drama, movie you have watched. I'm only half way of finishing my list. But either way it's fun here to see what other people's  opinions and thoughts are. 

Oh that seems interesting. I might check that out in the future. 

~ God bless you too.

@jeano do you have any dramas to recommend ??

Hi, "The moon embracing the sun" will forever be a favourite of mine.. Heartfelt plot with amazing acting (the 2 things that make it an all time best)

God bless you all 

H1kikomori:

Hi, "The moon embracing the sun" will forever be a favourite of mine.. Heartfelt plot with amazing acting (the 2 things that make it an all time best)

God bless you all 

thank you @H1kikomori!!!  Appreciated this much.

kmark01:

@jeano do you have any dramas to recommend ??

Sorry for the late reply.

At the moment, no not really. I have been off kdramas for some while.