╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

THAT'S RIGHT

I AM HERE

THE ONE AND ONLY

- THE FRESHY

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

oKAY, lmao no .

Hi, everyone i have never even seen before .

(¬‿¬)

- - - -

The name is Jaeno. Or as other earthlings call me - Diāna.
I am just a basic uni student that lives of dramas and memes. Honestly, memes are life.
I will admit i have a rather odd personality.

One day i am here.

One day i am there. 

One day i decide to switch it up.

(~˘▾˘)~  ノ  ∀up soɯǝ pɐʎs ᴉ ɾnsʇ ɟlᴉd ǝʌǝɹʎʇɥᴉuƃ ɐɹonup˙    ︵     ┻━┻ 

- - - -

MY HOBBIES ARE:

✦ art (digital & traditional);

✦ edits (photos & videos);

✦ making videos;

✦ learning languages ( latvian, english, russian & now learning korean because of uni)

✦  drinking tea;

✦ questioning the existence of me and the earth;

✦ not moving;

✦ being a meme 24/7;

✦ sleeping;

✦ watching some dramas, i guess. (that's why i'm here)

- - - -

LIFE MOTTO:

* . °•★  ''Get rich, or die tryin'' ☆•° . *

- - - -

''FUN'' FACTS:

- left handed
- i still have my soul
- rdy to fight
- secretly a dinosaur
- idk how humans work
- clearly the earth isn't flat
- has war flashbacks of the times when vine existed
- bathes in memes
- high-key cat person
- sarcasm is life
- ''I WON'T HESITATE BIt... ''

- - - -

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

SNS (aka where to find me ) :

-

tumblr
-
ig
-
uh.. what was it called again. oh right
twitter aka the reason why vine died

*the saltiness is real*

-

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • 。* 。° 。* 。 • ˚《

Friend me .
That is all .
aye. 

Memes are life.  Annd helllooo!  The only reason I have an ig is memes

Faith:

Memes are life.  Annd helllooo!  The only reason I have an ig is memes

Yes, yes they are and hello to you too!!
Kind of the same for me too, lmao.  ;D

Welcome Jaeno! Have a good time here on MDL!

I certainly have to say that I never saw such an unique introduction before, I already like you :D So, you're going to uni? What are you majoring in? :o

Don't ask me why but I like you already! You seem very outgoing and you like memes so...

Also, it feels like we got lots of similar interests/hobbies. I also love art so, so much (both traditional and digital, haha) but don't draw as much as I used to since I'm busy. I also make weird videos once in a while - reminds me, I still have videos from July that I need to finish! I also like tea but mostly cinnamon tea. Lastly, I'm also really into cultures and studying languages but the only problem is... I'm lazy and can't get myself to begin. I know German grammar (need to do something about my vocabulary), some basic French, as well as some I-don't-even-know-what-level-I'm-at Korean. :)

Ventic:

Welcome Jaeno! Have a good time here on MDL!

I certainly have to say that I never saw such an unique introduction before, I already like you :D So, you're going to uni? What are you majoring in? :o

Took me a while to reply.  
~ Thank you, i hope so too!!

I wouldn't call it unique but i guess it beats the usual ones. Aw, thanks. :)
Yes, yes i am. Ok this is going to sound weird but - Asia studies. You know, language history, philosophy, culture, china civilization history, japanese civilization history, arab history, korean language but i can study other asian languages too.

I didn't really choose that as a priority. My priority was psychology but i didn't get into it. I only applied to the top uni of my country. But on the bright side i got into asia studies (my secondary option) in the same uni.
I mean it's kind of weird to talk about it in public because of the bad image ('weeb, koreaboo''). People tend to assume things. :D

momo:

Don't ask me why but I like you already! You seem very outgoing and you like memes so...

Also, it feels like we got lots of similar interests/hobbies. I also love art so, so much (both traditional and digital, haha) but don't draw as much as I used to since I'm busy. I also make weird videos once in a while - reminds me, I still have videos from July that I need to finish! I also like tea but mostly cinnamon tea. Lastly, I'm also really into cultures and studying languages but the only problem is... I'm lazy and can't get myself to begin. I know German grammar (need to do something about my vocabulary), some basic French, as well as some I-don't-even-know-what-level-I'm-at Korean. :)

Oh wow, that was rather quick lol . Thank you!
IF i have to be honest i'm not exactly outgoing i'm just chill but i do tend to be very serious too sometimes. EHHHH, it depends.

Art is wonderful. I'm planning to go to the Netherlands next summer to see the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam.  I literally can't wait to be there. I hear they have a shopping plaza with all paintings of Rembrandt (of course mostly or even all digital) but hey! I kind of do art as a hobby but sometimes i do make some money of it. 

GOOD LUCK WITH FINISHING THE VIDS!! Personally i only, mostly do video edits or skits, or reactions but with ton of silly edits. Honestly it takes a lot of time to edit them but it's kind of worth it. + I help out my friend, who doesn't rlly know how to do these things. 

My favourite tea is green tea, berry tea or black tea (but only the one brought from the uk) . I used to live there for a while. SAME! I enjoy learning about culture and languages too. It's honestly fascinating. I do enjoy science and criminology/sociology too but culture is fun too.
Learning languages is tough sometimes. But after a while it becomes rewarding. Aw, french is kind of tough for me. Tried once. Didn't go well. My current korean level is only 1 atm, since i just started it few months ago. 

HAha, this is one boring long post, you seem very interesting.

jaeno:

Took me a while to reply.  
~ Thank you, i hope so too!!

I wouldn't call it unique but i guess it beats the usual ones. Aw, thanks. :)
Yes, yes i am. Ok this is going to sound weird but - Asia studies. You know, language history, philosophy, culture, china civilization history, japanese civilization history, arab history, korean language but i can study other asian languages too.

I didn't really choose that as a priority. My priority was psychology but i didn't get into it. I only applied to the top uni of my country. But on the bright side i got into asia studies (my secondary option) in the same uni.
I mean it's kind of weird to talk about it in public because of the bad image ('weeb, koreaboo''). People tend to assume things. :D

Oh wow, are you me?!? My first choice was also to study psychology and I also really really contemplated to study Asia Studies for a very long time and even got accepted for it at the university, but you know, I wasn't sure if that was the right subject me. I ended up ultimatively studying "people economics" (there isn't really an English word for it), but it's like normal economic studies + behaviour studies aka a little bit of psychology, which is super cool too.  I'm honestly still really contemplating to change my major to Asia studies though <-- Still a freshman at university. 

Also, I get what you mean that it has a rather negative stigma, that's also the reason why I like never want to admit that I'm into Asian stuff too until someone asks me and seriously, I think we're not alone, I discovered after time that sooooo many people from which I would have least expected it that are just way too "normal" who ended up also being into the same stuff, so maybe we're just overthinking it haha

By the way, mind if I message you and ask you a couple of questions about your Asia studies? 

What an introduction haha, welcome!

Ventic:
Oh wow, are you me?!? My first choice was also to study psychology and I also really really contemplated to study Asia Studies for a very long time and even got accepted for it at the university, but you know, I wasn't sure if that was the right subject me. I ended up ultimatively studying "people economics" (there isn't really an English word for it), but it's like normal economic studies + behaviour studies aka a little bit of psychology, which is super cool too.  I'm honestly still really contemplating to change my major to Asia studies though <-- Still a freshman at university.

Also, I get what you mean that it has a rather negative stigma, that's also the reason why I like never want to admit that I'm into Asian stuff too until someone asks me and seriously, I think we're not alone, I discovered after time that sooooo many people from which I would have least expected it that are just way too "normal" who ended up also being into the same stuff, so maybe we're just overthinking it haha

By the way, mind if I message you and ask you a couple of questions about your Asia studies? 

Oh, that one seems to be interesting too, only thing is that i was kind of bad at economics lol.
Hmm. . I mean if you really think Asia studies major would be fun and interesting for you, you won't get tired of it and will be able to find a job with that degree then you should give it a go. (i'm a freshman too)

Maybe, maybe. But one thing that kind of shook me was the fact that the exchange students from Asia were never weirded out by the fact that i study Asia studies and that i learn their language. They actually are very supportive and helpful. In exchange i tend to teach them about my country and language. So it's a win-win.

I might reply late sometimes but sure. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about Asia Studies.  :)

ToppyS2:

What an introduction haha, welcome!

Haha, thank you! ~ Nice to meet ya! ;D

roseprincess:

hello :)

Heyya! Kind of a late answer..

Hi jaeno (^ - ^) ノ

Welcome to MDL;  Nice to meet you! ^^