Nice to meet you :) I joined a few days ago :) I've been been a drama addict for some time. I like to watch Korean and Japanese dramas, but I haven't seen any interesting J-drama for a long time, so if you have any recommendation please tell me. I like to watch nearly every type of drama. I only don't watch those dramas about terminal illnesses, cancer, etc. (like 49 days). I hope to meet new friends here and share my love for dramas with them :)
Hi welcome! im chingoo, nice to meet u! check out the best dramas / movies and genres and u can find great dramas there!
Also, check out other peoples profiles and start building your own, its fun! LOL
Hello and welcome! I'm watching currently airing "Karamazov no Kyodai"! I LOVE IT!
I wanted to watch "Karamazov no Kyodai" too :) If you say it's so good I'll check it soon :)
hello and welcome :)
I think I've watched already most of hit dramas, but sometimes I find myself enjoying dramas and movies that are not so well-known. :)
welcome!! great to have another addict around us.If you want a great j-drama then I recommand Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
I tried to watch this drama, but I felt that it has a sad endng so I dropped it.
_eri wrote: I tried to watch this drama, but I felt that it has a sad endng so I dropped it.

It has a good ending, a very beautiful one!!!
Aya97 wrote: It has a good ending, a very beautiful one!!!

Really? It seemed like some kind of story with a terminal illness, death etc.. So maybe I should finish it :)
Hi and welcome to MDL :D
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Welcome to MDL~!!!
Welcome to MDL! (^u^)