You guys must know that this drama had to air in 2016 right? Is their any chance for this drama to be seen? There have been rumours of channels buying the rights for the drama but it may have been just rumours. If anyone has any news about this drama you can post it here! Sad... a lot of people including me were very excited about this drama... Lets hope one day we can see it!

OH DEAR!! 0_0 THERE IS HOPE! Thanks for the info gabby! :)
I SURE HOPE WE CAN SEE THIS SOON WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES. LOOKS INTERESTING. I JUST LOVE LEE JONG SUK
CN & Korea are not pretty friendly atm.  
i mean did they already film the whole thing?? if so it will surely air it can't go to waste..
seeing zheng shuang here right after watching Love o2o is pretty weird though 0_0

How I understand it at the memoent there's some ban on airing dramas with chinese-korean collaboration and any korean tv content, so until it's lifted we probably won't see it. There's a drama with Shi Won I wanna see that's also not gonna air (2020 maybe...)

Yep, they already filimed it all (chinese drama are usually filmed before hand and not week to week like korean)

China and their bans...

If it does air, It will probably be the first and last airing drama that I will ever watch. I've been waiting over a year for this drama. 

Previously, China banned all Korean entertainment from being showcased. This has been going on for about a year now. But they lifted the ban recently so I'm sure this drama will come out soon. 

After watch O2O (so sad, i'll miss my Yang Yang) and I like Zheng Shuang's character and I'm going to watch this drama too lol.

Oh, man I'm done with While You Were Sleeping and you're here too.. hahahha

China and South Korea finally agreed to resolved THAAD, this will finally air soon...I HOPE

film yasaklandı????????????????

I am still waiting for Mr Right with Ji Chang Wook and wedding Bible with Godfrey Gao and Yoo In Ah which are 2020 becaise pf stupid 3 year ban and it has already been  over 3 years fro Wedding Bible 

I did find this  long trailer but no Eng Subs 

https://youtu.be/ylyh64rNlB4

Here's to another year without a conclusive airing date for Jade Lovers. 3 years have past.

Over a year since the last comment and it hasn't aired yet... will it ever? Stay tuned....