He's a sweet guy and a talented actor. I can't wait to see more of his talent on display. I also think his friendship with Miura Haruma adorable. :)
I can't wait for the Kenshin movies this summer and I also love his friendship with Miura Haruma!
love him :) and while we're at it, he's really good friends with Taka from ONE OK ROCK <3

He is fantastic at acting as Kenshin and his new drama, Tenno no ryoriban, is awesome! His role is somewhat different from his previous ones and he does a fabulous job :)
Den-O = One of the best Heisei Rider Series

He's being considered one of the best J-actors and i haven't watched anything from him. For my surprise I've seen Princess Princess D but I don't remember him and that is good cuz it was the biggest fail in the history of jdramas. For some reason all of the dramas or movies he appears in are not my cup of tea, but i'll make an effort and watch Samurai X. :)
He is really popular,,, stress sometimes show on his face :(
sato takeru is my favorite japanese actor i loved him on the liar and his lover his acting was just woooow oaicenoizcnzocnrzid! this movie is my favorite japanse moviie ,i watched bakuman tooo it was so good ,Q10 it's been a long time since i watched it back then i wasn't a fan of jap drama or asian drama in general this made me a fan!! *-* the story was different and refreshing and now i'm planning to watch Rurouni Kenshin i heard it's dope
Ohhhhh I love Sato Takeru!! :D I think he's an amazing actor. I haven't seen everything he starred in, especially the earlier ones but everything I've seen of him made me love him more... First saw him in Rookies and Bloody Monday but my favourites with him are definetly Rurouni Kenshin and Tenno no ryoriban
He was my crush in 2012 when I was a young teenager and I saw him in Bloody Monday(along with Miura Haruma, that I also loved sooo much at that time) and all the other drama/movie in which he had played before. I loved him so much I saw interview of him raw when I couldn't understand a single word of Japanese lol
seriously, this guy is so sweet. He seems so polite and well-mannered, he can sing, he really can act and he puts so much efforts in it... I'm glad that he became internationally known with kenshin, but at the same time he seems so tired now that he has so many new movies/drama. 
Anyway, he's still my favorite actor ~ after more than 5 years watching Japanese drama everyday lol