MDL Link: http://mydramalist.com/actor/198/miura-haruma

Brief Bio

Haruma Miura (三浦 春馬, Miura Haruma) (born April 5, 1990 in Ibaraki) is a Japanese actor and singer. He is part of the Amuse agency, and debuted as one of the members of Brash Brats, a J-pop group. However, they are currently on hiatus, while Haruma is still active as an actor. He gained popularity with Gokusen 3 and the 2007 film Koizora. He starred for the first time with a leading role in drama based on manga, Bloody Monday.

Miura made his debut in NHK drama Agri, when he was seven. He was enrolled at Tsukuba Actor's Studio and whilst he was still acting, formed Brash Brats with two other students ( Majda rhaif... ) When Tsukuba Actor's Studio closed down, Miura and his fellow bandmates joined Amuse agency.
Was Hi wa Mata Noboru any good? He starred in it, but it wasn't that popular.
I've only seen him in 14 Sai no Haha so far, but he did an awesome job in it. :D
I love him. I saw him in both seasons of Bloody Monday, Kimi Ni Todoke, Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, and Samurai High School. He is a really good actor, he's really hot, and he can sing.

he has such a different but wonderful voice.

He is one of my favorite actors.
Well I have seen in Gokusen ,Bloody Monday and in the movie from Kimi Ni Todoke (movie);) I became interested in him in Bloody Monday and I became a Fan in Kimi Ni Todoke :) In Gokusen I barely noticed him :D
I became a fan in Gokusen :) and I loved him in Kimi ni Todoke and samurai High School But I haven't watched Bloody Monday yet
CrazyAngel wrote: I became a fan in Gokusen :) and I loved him in Kimi ni Todoke and samurai High School But I haven't watched Bloody Monday yet

Then I can only recommend you to watch it ;) It is an great Drama <3
Mirichan wrote: Then I can only recommend you to watch it ;) It is an great Drama <3

DEFINETLY! For me it is one of the best!!
Does anyone happen to know if he will appear in some new Movie/Drama this year ??! I really want to see him in one again :p

:p I love that picture ~

Sorry I am spamming again but he is just irrestible :p