Mirichan: *nyaa* he's so handsome. I remember when I've first seen MH in Crows Zero 2, I was sure that he is a serious actor and couldn't crack a smile easily. Later I've seen him in various shows and now I know he has the cutest smile. I enjoy every interview and variety show he's showing up in. Have you seen him in Oshareism? I think you could find it on youtube with eng subs.

Anyway, let's fill this topic with nice photos of him!

Sweetheart

Badass

Haruma+ Shun= love
[QUOTE=yaven;142099]Mirichan: *nyaa* he's so handsome. I remember when I've first seen MH in Crows Zero 2, I was sure that he is a serious actor and couldn't crack a smile easily. Later I've seen him in various shows and now I know he has the cutest smile. I enjoy every interview and variety show he's showing up in. Have you seen him in Oshareism? I think you could find it on youtube with eng subs.

Anyway, let's fill this topic with nice photos of him!

Sweetheart

Badass

You know what?? I would die to see him in person with this cute Koala in his hug~Thank You so much for sharing these cute pics of him . He is really adorable in them and I really need to watch Oshareism!I have already seen Crows 2 with him ... I can only agree...
Then I will just say welcome to the Miura Haruma thread(LOL even though skye was faster than me and made it xD )
I will definetely post more pics,news of him ....I guess I have already become an stalker of him
Hihihi
Mirichan wrote:
You know what?? I would die to see him in person with this cute Koala in his hug~Thank You so much for sharing these cute pics of him . He is really adorable in them and I really need to watch Oshareism!I have already seen Crows 2 with him ... I can only agree...
Then I will just say welcome to the Miura Haruma thread(LOL even though skye was faster than me and made it xD )
I will definetely post more pics,news of him ....I guess I have already become an stalker of him

Hehe, me too, I'd love to meet him in person. He seems to be a very kind and funny person. And he has those amazing cheekbones, which remind me of Yagami Light from Death Note manga. XDXD Their personalities may be opposites, but their looks are similar in my opinion.
Oshareism is not a drama or movie, it's a talk show.

Hope you'll enjoy!
yaven wrote: Hehe, me too, I'd love to meet him in person. He seems to be a very kind and funny person. And he has those amazing cheekbones, which remind me of Yagami Light from Death Note manga. XDXD Their personalities may be opposites, but their looks are similar in my opinion.
Oshareism is not a drama or movie, it's a talk show.

Hope you'll enjoy!

I have never watched an show before but ...oh how surprising I am enjoying it already to the fullest! :)
I didn´t know that site in his personality before <3 *happy*happy* He is sooo cute ~
Mirichan wrote: *happy*happy* He is sooo cute ~

:D I'll search for more subbed interviews of him, but until I find those, let's enjoy his smile.
yaven wrote: :D I'll search for more subbed interviews of him, but until I find those, let's enjoy his smile.

Hehe unfortunately that video isn´t avaible in my country but I already know that secene already anyway! ;) Hehe it is from Gokusen,right?

That´s him with white hair...To be true I didn´t recognize him in the beginning..:p
It was weird but it doesn´t look that bad ~
I should definitely watch the Koizora movie, since I liked the drama very much. But that won't happen in the near future, because I know I will cry in the end. :'(

And there's also Bloody Monday on my On Hold list...damn, I miss see him. :D
yaven wrote: I should definitely watch the Koizora movie, since I liked the drama very much. But that won't happen in the near future, because I know I will cry in the end. :'(

And there's also Bloody Monday on my On Hold list...damn, I miss see him. :D

On your on-hold list?! I can only recommend you to hold out and continue with it...
Or is there any reason you stopped with it? Haha now I remember I think I watched both seasons in one evening and one night :D
Kawaii^-^He is so cute in that pic:p Thank You sooo much for sharing it with everyone(especially with me xD)^,^
I miss him too (T.T)
I've seen him in Koizora (movie) and also Bloody Monday. Actually Bloody Monday made me a fan of him and I want to watch more with him (: I have more on my list...somewhere :p haha
Crazy4You wrote: I've seen him in Koizora (movie) and also Bloody Monday. Actually Bloody Monday made me a fan of him and I want to watch more with him (: I have more on my list...somewhere :p haha

At first welcome to the Miura Haruma thread :p *happy,happy* Good there are others who like him too~
You really should watch Koizura! It is just super,duper AWESOME;BEAUTIFULLY acted by the actors and I love the PLOT <3<3
LOL sorry I am in the Miura Haruma Fan mode right now xD
Hahaha I have already seen your ptw list...rofl it is sooo long and in one instant I found over ten fave Dramas from me in it ...:D
Somehow really sad that you will probably never watch them :)
Mirichan wrote: At first welcome to the Miura Haruma thread :p *happy,happy* Good there are others who like him too~
You really should watch Koizura! It is just super,duper AWESOME;BEAUTIFULLY acted by the actors and I love the PLOT <3<3
LOL sorry I am in the Miura Haruma Fan mode right now xD
Hahaha I have already seen your ptw list...rofl it is sooo long and in one instant I found over ten fave Dramas from me in it ...:D
Somehow really sad that you will probably never watch them :)

Haha yeah I do like him (:
I have seen both versions of Koizora (: I liked the drama version better (maybe cuz I saw it first and it was longer) haha.
And haha it's okay!
Hahaha it is pretty long, I probably won't get to all of them =__= I'll try though :p It's just they keep making good dramas! D:
Alright, alright! It's about time I posted in here! :D To all you Miura Haruma fans, you should watch a drama called Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, it's from 2011 and he plays an adult character here and it's really refreshing to see another side of him. It's about him playing a young, hot school teacher who is engaged to another teacher at the school he works at, who is played by Erika Toda. One night, he gets really drunk and has a one night stand with a random chick who he the next day finds out is a student in his new class, who is also underaged, I think, don't remember. The drama is about him being torn between the fiance and the student. It's a nice one!
Crazy4You wrote: Haha yeah I do like him (:
I have seen both versions of Koizora (: I liked the drama version better (maybe cuz I saw it first and it was longer) haha.
And haha it's okay!
Hahaha it is pretty long, I probably won't get to all of them =__= I'll try though :p It's just they keep making good dramas! D:

That´s the big troblem I have too~ I still have 4 Dramas or more I have waited for so long and now I somehow can´t bring me up to begin to watch them because my list keeps growing and growing....
Mhm ahh here are so many hiiden Fans from him in this Forum :D Great <3
Rubaxxa wrote: Alright, alright! It's about time I posted in here! :D
To all you Miura Haruma fans, you should watch a drama called Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta, it's from 2011 and he plays an adult character here and it's really refreshing to see another side of him.

It's about him playing a young, hot school teacher who is engaged to another teacher at the school he works at, who is played by Erika Toda. One night, he gets really drunk and has a one night stand with a random chick who he the next day finds out is a student in his new class, who is also underaged, I think, don't remember. The drama is about him being torn between the fiance and the student. It's a nice one!

Hahaha I have waited for your post here Ruba~Hehe like I said before the views are growing but the posts...mhm but lately they are improving too^^ Ok then I too will say welcome to you on the Miura Haruma Fan thread :p (even though Skye was faster with making this thread xD) Ahh thank you for the recommendation...I have already seen an trailer from it but I didn´t want to watch it by then because it seemed pretty sad and I wanted to come out of my depressing mood<3
But now I will try to watch it for sure !
Btw hope to see you arounf here more often too....the same goes to C4Y^.^
*happy,happy* I can´t get enough of posts here