Mirichan wrote: Hahaha I have waited for your post here Ruba~Hehe like I said before the views are growing but the posts...mhm but lately they are improving too^^ Ok then I too will say welcome to you on the Miura Haruma Fan thread :p (even though Skye was faster with making this thread xD) Ahh thank you for the recommendation...I have already seen an trailer from it but I didn´t want to watch it by then because it seemed pretty sad and I wanted to come out of my depressing mood<3
But now I will try to watch it for sure !
Btw hope to see you arounf here more often too....the same goes to C4Y^.^
*happy,happy* I can´t get enough of posts here

Haha, yeah :3 I'm more of a lurker than typer, so I usually just read the forums! Are there any dramas/movies by him you'd recommend? I prefer romance stuff, not that into action so I don't know if I'll like Bloody Monday x.x
Rubaxxa wrote: Haha, yeah :3 I'm more of a lurker than typer, so I usually just read the forums! Are there any dramas/movies by him you'd recommend? I prefer romance stuff, not that into action so I don't know if I'll like Bloody Monday x.x

Mhm I prefer Romance too but Bloody Monday was just amazing!:p
Have you already seen the movie Kimi Ni Todoke?It is your tipical Romance story and my favorite <3
You probably have watched the movie and Drama from Koizura alreday,right? It is an classic^-^
When I find something else then I will notify you :)
About that Drama you have mentioned before I will try it out too~
Mirichan wrote: Mhm I prefer Romance too but Bloody Monday was just amazing!:p
Have you already seen the movie Kimi Ni Todoke?It is your tipical Romance story and my favorite <3
You probably have watched the movie and Drama from Koizura alreday,right? It is an classic^-^
When I find something else then I will notify you :)
About that Drama you have mentioned before I will try it out too~

Yep, I watched Kimi ni Todoke, it's what opened my eyes to Miura Haruma, haha, his smile <3<3
I have unfortunately watched Koizora, I don't ever remember crying so much ~.~ So uncomfortable hahaha

Let me know what you think when you've watched the teacher drama! :D
Rubaxxa wrote: Yep, I watched Kimi ni Todoke, it's what opened my eyes to Miura Haruma, haha, his smile <3<3
I have unfortunately watched Koizora, I don't ever remember crying so much ~.~ So uncomfortable hahaha

Let me know what you think when you've watched the teacher drama! :D

I will for sure ! But today the Liar Game series is still stuck in my mind ...lol :)
Btw have you watched the anime from Kimi Ni Todoke?? It´s my favorite and the reason I watched the movie <3
Mirichan wrote: I will for sure ! But today the Liar Game series is still stuck in my mind ...lol :)
Btw have you watched the anime from Kimi Ni Todoke?? It´s my favorite and the reason I watched the movie <3

I see! I haven't seen the anime, but I'm not really into anime at all :/ I've watched Kaichou wa maid-sama! and itazura na kiss, I enjoyed them lots, but I won't watch anymore I don't think :p
Rubaxxa wrote: I see! I haven't seen the anime, but I'm not really into anime at all :/ I've watched Kaichou wa maid-sama! and itazura na kiss, I enjoyed them lots, but I won't watch anymore I don't think :p

I love reading Mangas and because I fell in love with the Manga I decided to give the Anime an try :p
Mhm I a love to re-read Kaichou wa Maid-Sama but it almost never happens that I rewatch an Anime...when then only sports series^-^
Mirichan wrote: I love reading Mangas and because I fell in love with the Manga I decided to give the Anime an try :p
Mhm I a love to re-read Kaichou wa Maid-Sama but it almost never happens that I rewatch an Anime...when then only sports series^-^

Speaking of Kaichou......they should really make it into a drama, I'd love watching that!
Rubaxxa wrote: Speaking of Kaichou......they should really make it into a drama, I'd love watching that!

Me too~
But you must admit that it will be really hard to keep the great expactions for the cast..
I would prefer an well-chosen Usui better to someone who was just chosen because it would take too much time otherwise <3
So I guess it´s really hard :)
Mirichan wrote: On your on-hold list?! I can only recommend you to hold out and continue with it...
Or is there any reason you stopped with it? Haha now I remember I think I watched both seasons in one evening and one night :D
Kawaii^-^He is so cute in that pic:p Thank You sooo much for sharing it with everyone(especially with me xD)^,^
I miss him too (T.T)

I liked Bloody Monday, but somehow got bored of it. Might be partly because of Narimiya Hiroki, since I really can't stand his lame "bad boy" acting. But I'll continue it sometime soon.
I'm happy you liked that pic. Looks good as your avatar. :)

'Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta' is the drama I absolutely loved at first. But around ep. 4 the whole situation got pointless so I dropped it. I feel like the writers should have ended it with 5 eps and a happy end. :/
yaven wrote: 'Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta' is the drama I absolutely loved at first. But around ep. 4 the whole situation got pointless so I dropped it. I feel like the writers should have ended it with 5 eps and a happy end. :/

I guess the drama does have a happy ending, depending on your point of view and who you're siding with :P I hated that he didn't end up with the one I wanted him to end up with -.- So annoying though, I hardly ever get my way in a drama, I should really produce one, then it'd be beyond awesome!
Mirichan wrote: Me too~
But you must admit that it will be really hard to keep the great expactions for the cast..
I would prefer an well-chosen Usui better to someone who was just chosen because it would take too much time otherwise <3
So I guess it´s really hard :)

Haha, yeah, I'm really picky when it comes to choosing an actor to portray Usui, he's the only anime character I've ever fallen in love with...if you don't count Irie from Itazura na Kiss. Speaking of which, who do you think would have fit the part of Usui out of the actors you like? And would you prefer it to be a Taiwanese, Korean or Japanese drama?
yaven wrote: I liked Bloody Monday, but somehow got bored of it. Might be partly because of Narimiya Hiroki, since I really can't stand his lame "bad boy" acting. But I'll continue it sometime soon.
I'm happy you liked that pic. Looks good as your avatar. :)

'Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta' is the drama I absolutely loved at first. But around ep. 4 the whole situation got pointless so I dropped it. I feel like the writers should have ended it with 5 eps and a happy end. :/

Lol I just thought about watching it but I will see for myself how it will turn out ;) Mhmm I guess I was mesmerized by Falcon in Bloody Monday and Narimiyas acting didn´t really take my attention even though I found it quite good and fitting too~
jayjay I have used your pic as my new avi^^Sorry but I couldn´t resist*~*
Rubaxxa wrote: Haha, yeah, I'm really picky when it comes to choosing an actor to portray Usui, he's the only anime character I've ever fallen in love with...if you don't count Irie from Itazura na Kiss. Speaking of which, who do you think would have fit the part of Usui out of the actors you like? And would you prefer it to be a Taiwanese, Korean or Japanese drama?

Hehe mostly of the time I am always in favour of japanese one than the korean version and at the last the taiwan version :)
Mhm I really can´t think about anyone even though there is probably an bunch of fitting actors out there^^
I will just keep my eyes open for them xD

Don't you just love hot Asian guys in school uniforms?