hi.. can I join in.. :) I agree therewith Meli... He must get acknowledged for the brilliant performance!
I've just started Boku no ita jikan. I was hesitant to watch it because I'm sure it'll be so sad, but at the same time I had the feeling that it's probably a very good drama! So far I think it's worth it!

Another drama with Miura Haruma that I recently watched was Taisetsu na koto wa subete kimi ga oshiete kureta (wow, such a long title!). I liked it and I think he was good in it.

Also, I was trying to dig up some information about a drama (that I didn't find) when I came across this interview (in English) where he talks about Boku no ita jikan, maybe some of you would like to read it. :)
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/en/exclusive_interview06.html
EJ_101 wrote: I do like him too, I've seen Bloody Monday 1 & 2 and Gokusen but the rest of his drama nope. don't feel like crying..

This one was good and it's not a sad one. ^^

♥    ♥   ♥  

im still processing his passing. i didnt follow him much but ive seen him and his works throughout the years, basically growing old with lots of j-actors/actresses. its hard to take in and idk when will i stop mourning for him. may he rest in peace.

I miss him so much...still can't believe he's gone.

Watched almost all his works, and my top list aside from his theater works is as below:

Dramas:

1- Samurai High School 2009

2- Boku No Ita Jikan ( The Hours of My Life) 2014

3- Last Cinderella  2013

4- Two Weeks  2019

5- Tourist 2018

6- Bloody Monday 1&2 2008&2009

7- Gokusen 3 2008

8- Never Let Me Go 2018

9- Dying Eye 2019

10- You Taught Me All The Precious Things 2011

Movies: