Rubaxxa wrote:

Don't you just love hot Asian guys in school uniforms?

Hahaha Sure I do~
It´s the only reason I became so fascinated with japanese Dramas <3
Because of the good-looking and cute guys:)
I really,really,really love your pic^^
An guy you could just stalk every day...

Can't forget this picture! It's my favorite pic of him =p
Rubaxxa wrote:

Can't forget this picture! It's my favorite pic of him =p

Hehehe and I am able to enjoy to see it every day because of YOu~ Hehe thanks about that too...Having it as your avi*~*
Mirichan wrote: Hehehe and I am able to enjoy to see it every day because of YOu~ Hehe thanks about that too...Having it as your avi*~*

Haha, you shouldn't really thank me for that, I've been trying to change it every day for the past few months, so thank the bug! XD
Rubaxxa wrote: Haha, you shouldn't really thank me for that, I've been trying to change it every day for the past few months, so thank the bug! XD

Muhahaha :) LoL ^^ Awww THANK YOU BUG!
is bloody monday that good? if so i'll difinitely watch it :)
anna-ka wrote: is bloody monday that good? if so i'll difinitely watch it :)

I've looked it up on youtube and it looks exciting enough, I don't usually watch dramas without romance as a general rule because I'll get bored and it doesn't seem like there's any in it, but hey, eyecandy plz.
anna-ka wrote: is bloody monday that good? if so i'll difinitely watch it :)

Waaaaah it IS!!:D
I fell in love with him there~
I really recommend it >3
Rubaxxa wrote: I've looked it up on youtube and it looks exciting enough, I don't usually watch dramas without romance as a general rule because I'll get bored and it doesn't seem like there's any in it, but hey, eyecandy plz.

Mhm Romance...an tiny little but its' one if the only Dramas I love even though there isn't much Romance in it:)
Happy Birthday Mirichan! I've found some amazing Miura Haruma photos for you, hope you'll like them. :)

Plus one huge eyecandy.
yaven wrote: Happy Birthday Mirichan! I've found some amazing Miura Haruma photos for you, hope you'll like them. :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I can't believe my luck to be able to see something like THIS!!!I think it is one of the best birthday present I habe gotton so far/)
Eapecially the third one is just AWESOME !!! I habe been shrieking since I have seen it!!>3
>3>3>3)>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3>3 I want to see him right now~
yaven wrote: Plus one huge eyecandy.

..........*speechless*.......
drool xD
Rubaxxa wrote:

Happy birthday!

More Birthday Presents!!! MORE !:D
Thank you !!! >3>3>3