Yeah, I have that same exact thought everytime I see Matsujun, I know how you feel. I had the strangest dream about him last night, I think I need help.
Rubaxxa wrote: Yeah, I have that same exact thought everytime I see Matsujun, I know how you feel. I had the strangest dream about him last night, I think I need help.

*sob,sob* I never dream of my favorite actors or Dramas.....:(
But when there wouldn´t be Miura Haruma...I am sure Matsujun would be my absolute favorite the too^^
But I love Miura-sama still better xDD
Mirichan wrote: *sob,sob* I never dream of my favorite actors or Dramas.....:(
But when there wouldn´t be Miura Haruma...I am sure Matsujun would be my absolute favorite the too^^
But I love Miura-sama still better xDD

Haha, yeah! Everyone has their own favourites. =p
Rubaxxa wrote: Haha, yeah! Everyone has their own favourites. =p

Hehehe that´s right :D
I'm currently watching Bloody Monday and hoping to finish it today! I thought it was such a concidence that I encounter a thread talking bout him!! wierd!! He's so cool in Bloody Monday.. I'm on ep 9 so can't wait to finish it.. Let's see.. i've seen him in Kimi Ni Todoke, Samurai High School, Akihabara @ Deep, Hi wa Mata Noboru .. oooooo I hope he's in a drama/movie this year... (Fingers crossed) he's so kakoi!!
sakurasomething wrote: I'm currently watching Bloody Monday and hoping to finish it today! I thought it was such a concidence that I encounter a thread talking bout him!! wierd!! He's so cool in Bloody Monday.. I'm on ep 9 so can't wait to finish it.. Let's see.. i've seen him in Kimi Ni Todoke, Samurai High School, Akihabara @ Deep, Hi wa Mata Noboru .. oooooo I hope he's in a drama/movie this year... (Fingers crossed) he's so kakoi!!

Hahahaha it isn't really cooncidence xD I an an very big fan of it and therefor the first thread I visit when I am on is this here^^
i try to get him more well-known here~>3
I absolutely love Bloody Monday!!Is it first season or second??
Heheh thanks for posting here...welcome to this thread here>3>3

*Sigh* So adorable again~
His smile is really sweet:)
Miura Haruma Have the cutest smile ever<3
I love this pic on him here, he is so cuute~~

and this one i like it too :D

salwa93 wrote: Miura Haruma Have the cutest smile ever<3
I love this pic on him here, he is so cuute~~

and this one i like it too :D

Kawaii!!!That's right really cute~ Thanks for posting these great pocs of him...especially the second one is adorable^_^
Haha no problem :D I can post more if u want ^^ i have more pics in my laptop of him haha
salwa93 wrote: Haha no problem :D I can post more if u want ^^ i have more pics in my laptop of him haha

Then one new picture per day??xD Then I have something to look forward too>3
Mirichan wrote: Then one new picture per day??xD Then I have something to look forward too>3

haha okey then but i'll some more today cuz i dont think i'm gonna be online that much cuz i have a math test in thursday that i have to study too:(
YEAH!Thank You!!! The last one is from Samurai Highschool right~??;D Now I have something to look at the next days...mhm habing tests too but just don't want to let go of MDL...therefore....:)