Mirichan wrote: YEAH!Thank You!!! The last one is from Samurai Highschool right~??;D
Now I have something to look at the next days...mhm habing tests too but just don't want to let go of MDL...therefore....:)

You're Welcome! :D Yes! ;D haha

hahah MDL is our new Facebook haha :P
salwa93 wrote: You're Welcome! :D Yes! ;D haha

hahah MDL is our new Facebook haha :P

Haha I haven't even been so addicted to Facebook :D

I'm gonna stop now, I could go on forever with my GIFs XD
Rubaxxa wrote:

I'm gonna stop now, I could go on forever with my GIFs XD

Heheh I WOULDN`T BOTHER if you would go on forever....
Kawaii.....the first one is from Kimi ni Todoke *~*
Thanks for the great gifs*happy,happy*
Mirichan wrote: Heheh I WOULDN`T BOTHER if you would go on forever....
Kawaii.....the first one is from Kimi ni Todoke *~*
Thanks for the great gifs*happy,happy*

Haha, I know you'd love that =p I like GIFs better than normal pictures!
Rubaxxa wrote: Haha, I know you'd love that =p I like GIFs better than normal pictures!

Hehehe somehow I don´t have good sorces for gifs where I could possible find Miura Haruma etc every asian actor...
Therefore~
But I love pics too <3
Mirichan wrote: Hehehe somehow I don´t have good sorces for gifs where I could possible find Miura Haruma etc every asian actor...
Therefore~
But I love pics too <3

Just go on google pics and type in Miura Haruma gif and you'll find lots!
Rubaxxa wrote: Just go on google pics and type in Miura Haruma gif and you'll find lots!

O.O Ok~Thanks for the help!! :)
WOW!!JUSt found an absolutely great Miura Haruma Fan site with cute gifs and pics..THIS HERE is one of my favorites~

and here is the cool Miura Haruma...

Forum for my husband~~!! Hahaha :D first saw him in 14 sai no haha, and then i search him in google after that ^.^ I've watch bloody monday,koizora and kimi no todoke bcoz of him.^^; love him since then. I hope i can go to japan. D; almost a sasaeng fan. :D hahaha
SuperAnne2705 wrote: Forum for my husband~~!! Hahaha :D first saw him in 14 sai no haha, and then i search him in google after that ^.^ I've watch bloody monday,koizora and kimi no todoke bcoz of him.^^; love him since then. I hope i can go to japan. D; almost a sasaeng fan. hahaha

HAHAHA great to get to know another Miura Haruma fan~Glad that you found this thread here<3<3 (Can´t say lonely again xDD It isn´t anymore :) )
I really hope to go to Japan too and then met him and stalk him xDD
But I will never turn into an sasaeng fan...NEVER! They are scarry which doesn´t need to mean I can´t stalk him ....
Mirichan wrote: HAHAHA great to get to know another Miura Haruma fan~Glad that you found this thread here<3<3 (Can´t say lonely again xDD It isn´t anymore :) )
I really hope to go to Japan too and then met him and stalk him xDD
But I will never turn into an sasaeng fan...NEVER! They are scarry which doesn´t need to mean I can´t stalk him ....

I'll take you with me when I go there for my MatsuJun! I have it all planned out already, muhahaha =p
Rubaxxa wrote: I'll take you with me when I go there for my MatsuJun! I have it all planned out already, muhahaha =p

Hehehe well then~Nothing can go wrong :p