salwa93 wrote:

AWWWWWWWWW YOU know what...I could die now and it wouldn´t matter anymore after seeing these pics and gifs....:p
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Rubaxxa wrote:

hEHEHEH an collection of his weirdest and most hirilous collections :p
but he is really cute with it <3
Mirichan wrote:

I really like this one
Rubaxxa wrote: I really like this one

Hehehe me too^^ I think I will look for more pics now~ :p

Lol actually today is the first time I kissed the screen of my laptop...
^.^ first of all shame on me for not having post anything here yet. once again, thank you Mirichan , i had totally forgoten to look at the actors threads, and I haven't visited the forum for a while at all XD anyway,he is my no. 1 j-actor. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 he is amazing, and soooo talented! he can play all kinds of roles, he was really funny in samurai high school, really made me cry my eyes out in Koizora (first time I saw him, loved his hair), so cool in Gokusen, and i have no words for the level of awesomeness in bloody monday 1 and 2 (still hopes for a third season. manga's final season isn't finished yet. there is still hope) XD he's really great, and hardworking, there's something new of him almost every year <3 don't know what I'll do if and when he decides to take a break for one or two years :/ last but not least, best smile in whole Asia <3
asigemi wrote: ^.^

first of all shame on me for not having post anything here yet. once again, thank you Mirichan , i had totally forgoten to look at the actors threads, and I haven't visited the forum for a while at all XD

anyway,he is my no. 1 j-actor. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
he is amazing, and soooo talented! he can play all kinds of roles, he was really funny in samurai high school, really made me cry my eyes out in Koizora (first time I saw him, loved his hair), so cool in Gokusen, and i have no words for the level of awesomeness in bloody monday 1 and 2 (still hopes for a third season. manga's final season isn't finished yet. there is still hope) XD

he's really great, and hardworking, there's something new of him almost every year <3
don't know what I'll do if and when he decides to take a break for one or two years :/

last but not least, best smile in whole Asia <3

First of ALL THANK YOU for posting here !!Welcome,welcome as everyone else too~ :D
(lol I am already behaving like I own this thread here :p)
His smile is really the best part of his but he can act everyone and anything :p
You have described it great...In Gokusen for example he played the bad boy that good that it took an time until I realised that he is MIURA HARUMA O.O lol his acting is always superb and natural(in my opinion xD) And he can play all kind of roles~
I fell in love with his smile then in his acting and then last in his personality and behaviour infront if the camera..*in the previer sites in this thread there was an video af an show of his and it ia the perfect example*I loved him in everything he was in it and I HAVEN`T given up yet too to see an third season of BLOODY MONDAY.
Therfore my goal is to make an journey to Japan and then an fan-meeting(or more xDD) with him in person!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I didn´t see anything at all...NO!!I didn´t ......*sigh* I CAN`T live without him anymore :D (Or I just feel like that) Thank YOU for these gorgerous pics of HIM! Just noticed that red does really fit him perfectly :)
Mirichan wrote: I didn´t see anything at all...NO!!I didn´t ......*sigh* I CAN`T live without him anymore :D (Or I just feel like that)
Thank YOU for these gorgerous pics of HIM!
Just noticed that red does really fit him perfectly :)

hahaha happy that u liked them! :D:D
Yeah think that too! ooh gush i love his smileee!! it kills meee !