Jezzy wrote: oh yes!! he is!!! you should watch him asap..and you'll not regret it!!

hahahaha..Show Lou's so cuteeeee!!! Whenever I see him I can't help but remember Da Lung

wahhhhhh!!! Nakai is cute too as well as Goro!!! I love it when they are doing parodies!!!

Haha Me too :)
I´m not a Kimmy-addict and still just saw his pics and the fan girling of my pretties.

I love Shingo Katori from Smap.

Unni, Jez, is i just me or why do I always think that Smap just has one song( Orange)?
akai-kitsune wrote: I´m not a Kimmy-addict and still just saw his pics and the fan girling of my pretties.

Unni, Jez, is i just me or why do I always think that Smap just has one song( Orange)?

Shingo mama! hahaha
Kimutaku is N°1 in my heart ( share the n°1 spot with Shin Ha Kyun). He's the best of the best and no one will be able to take his place in my heart, no matter how hot and sexy they are. Happy for this thread. Love all his dramas I've seen. There still some I've yet to watch but it just because I want to crave for him too. I can't even remember how many times I watched A million stars falling from the sky( My favorite japanese drama). Mon chéri is just so sexy in that one.
wrote: I love Shingo Katori from Smap.

I like katori Shingo too. He has such a sweet smile. But I'm not a fan of SMAP's songs. No matter how much I like kimutaku I think he's a better actor than a singer.
Sleepninja wrote: Shingo mama! hahaha

Shingo Mama is win!

And this is win, too!

akai-kitsune wrote: Shingo Mama is win!

And this is win, too!

High 5! I love that vid. haha Gackt is one of my faves. :)
Sleepninja wrote: High 5! I love that vid. haha Gackt is one of my faves. :)

*high fives*

I can watch that vid over and over again.

Gackt was one of the first japanese singers I listened to.
akai-kitsune wrote: *high fives*

I can watch that vid over and over again.

Gackt was one of the first japanese singers I listened to.

He was my first introduction to Japanese music too. ;) I love him so much. ♥♥
akai-kitsune wrote: I´m not a Kimmy-addict and still just saw his pics and the fan girling of my pretties.

akai,maybe because you love orange more than ever! and honestly I love it too!!! one of the bet songs they have..And Shingo????? omg!!! Ohanaya-san!!!
omooooooooooooooo!!!! shingo mama!!! one of smap's best segment!!! thanks for posting that vid sis!!! I laughed a lot!!! gosh! gackt looks so handsome..devilishly handsome for that matter..if vampires do exist, I think I'll consider him one..hehehhe :)
Sis, do they really have other songs? Really everytime I´m searching for their songs I find Orange.

Orange is one of the songs I like to listen, but still I want to listen to diffeent stuff once in a while.

Sleepy, GLAY was my introduction to Jmusic, but not long after that I discovered Gackt.
Sleepninja wrote: hahaha ok Now I have seen his acting :p The Levis commercial was really cool. THat would have been fun to participate in. :D

I know... I have watched that commercial so many times. I love it.
akai-kitsune wrote:

Okay dont let this give you another idea of my fan girl moments, but I haven't heard any of their songs yet LOL. I just love, LOVE, absolutely LOVE Kimmy :D
wrote: hahaha Y'all know I love Show Luo XD Here's a clip of him talking about your Kimmy :p

Sleepy that video was cute... thank you for sharing :)

dingdongbl wrote: Kimutaku is N°1 in my heart ( share the n°1 spot with Shin Ha Kyun). He's the best of the best and no one will be able to take his place in my heart, no matter how hot and sexy they are. Happy for this thread. Love all his dramas I've seen. There still some I've yet to watch but it just because I want to crave for him too.
I can't even remember how many times I watched A million stars falling from the sky( My favorite japanese drama). Mon chéri is just so sexy in that one.

I havent seen that drama yet because I know it is one of his saddest dramas and when it comes to loving an actor a whole lot, for me, is hard to watch them in sad moments. I will watch it though... just gotta find the right time.

Sleepninja wrote: High 5! I love that vid. haha Gackt is one of my faves. :)

GACKT!! Isnt that the vid in which he says he is afraid of trains? LMAO
So I was waiting for mi amiga, and the other Kimmy fans to show up in here so I could share this vid. But I warn everyone else, it has lots of clips of his drama Good Luck! I dont consider any big spoilers, because the drama is a romcom and we all know how they end. However, if you dont like to see clips of dramas you haven't watch skip this one... :p