akai-kitsune wrote: Sis, do they really have other songs? Really everytime I´m searching for their songs I find Orange.

Orange is one of the songs I like to listen, but still I want to listen to diffeent stuff once in a while.

Sleepy, GLAY was my introduction to Jmusic, but not long after that I discovered Gackt.

hahahaha..of course sis!!! try listening to Sekai ni Hitotsu dake no Hana! Its one of their best songs! they also have a chinese version of the song which I also love! om!!! although they don't have perfect vocals for me its ok!!! they are so adorable!!! and really very funny!!! plus Kimmy is in their group!!!!
Jezzy wrote: hahahaha..of course sis!!! try listening to Sekai ni Hitotsu dake no Hana! Its one of their best songs! they also have a chinese version of the song which I also love! om!!! although they don't have perfect vocals for me its ok!!! they are so adorable!!! and really very funny!!! plus Kimmy is in their group!!!!

LOL mi amiga... I need to listen to their songs too. Send me some links :)
PinkDiamond wrote: Oh, wow. He's a looker!

Just looked at his drama list. I haven't seen anything with him in it! I'll be sure to remedy that. :)

Haha... get to work woman!! No drama for you until April 30!! :p
NinaJade82 wrote: So I was waiting for mi amiga, and the other Kimmy fans to show up in here so I could share this vid. But I warn everyone else, it has lots of clips of his drama Good Luck! I dont consider any big spoilers, because the drama is a romcom and we all know how they end. However, if you dont like to see clips of dramas you haven't watch skip this one... :p

omoooooooooooooo!!! mi amigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Good Luck!!!! my favorite tooooooooo!!!! wahhhhhhh!!!! you introduced kimmy to me and now can't get enough of him!!! wahhhhhhh..he's one hell of a hottie!!! yummy! appetizing!!! and I love him!!! thanks thanks for the video and the pictures!!! oh my! I want to get wet too!!! shockkkkksss!! water wax!!!
Jezzy wrote: omoooooooooooooo!!! mi amigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Good Luck!!!! my favorite tooooooooo!!!! wahhhhhhh!!!! you introduced kimmy to me and now can't get enough of him!!! wahhhhhhh..he's one hell of a hottie!!! yummy! appetizing!!! and I love him!!! thanks thanks for the video and the pictures!!! oh my! I want to get wet too!!! shockkkkksss!! water wax!!!

LMAO mi amiga you always make me laugh... I think Kimmy's hotness is more apparent when you see him act. If you only see his pictures, you might think him hot/good-looking and so on, but as soon as you watch him on a drama, or hear his voice, then you know why he is such a hot man. ;)
NinaJade82 wrote: LOL mi amiga... I need to listen to their songs too. Send me some links :)

hahahaha! sure sure mi amiga!!! try watching this vid..I specifically chose this one because its focused on kimmy!
NinaJade82 wrote: LMAO mi amiga you always make me laugh... I think Kimmy's hotness is more apparent when you see him act. If you only see his pictures, you might think him hot/good-looking and so on, but as soon as you watch him on a drama, or hear his voice, then you know why he is such a hot man. ;)

Mi amiga, I don't know why but for me Kimmy is hot regardless if he's acting, singing, dancing or just standing still in the picture..He has this aura that makes my heart flutter..he's extraordinarily addicting!!! like a drug that makes you want and long for him more and more..wahhhhhh!!! kimmy!!! my soulmate!!! hahahahaha
wrote: Mi amiga, I don't know why but for me Kimmy is hot regardless if he's acting, singing, dancing or just standing still in the picture..He has this aura that makes my heart flutter..he's extraordinarily addicting!!! like a drug that makes you want and long for him more and more..wahhhhhh!!! kimmy!!! my soulmate!!! hahahahaha

I second that.
he's 40 this year!! but he's still hot!!! love you kimutaku...
No matter how old he is. he'd still be one of the hottest actor/singer out there.
Jezzy wrote: Mi amiga, I don't know why but for me Kimmy is hot regardless if he's acting, singing, dancing or just standing still in the picture..He has this aura that makes my heart flutter..he's extraordinarily addicting!!! like a drug that makes you want and long for him more and more..wahhhhhh!!! kimmy!!! my soulmate!!! hahahahaha

Yes amiga, I know, for me too... what I meant was that for a person that does not know him yet.
At first when I had not seen anything with kimmy I was wondering what all the fuzz was about, and then it happened... I fell in love. So I have been thinking if that is the case for some people that haven't seen him in anything and dont think much of him yet... is not like other actors that are extremely beautiful and thanks to that get notice more. But kimmy has just the right amount of beauty, plus he is manly which is more than I could ask for.... lets drool over him, spam some of your pics... :p

@pinky, hahaha I should do the same... in fact, I havent watch one complete episode since last week =_=
dingdongbl wrote: No matter how old he is. he'd still be one of the hottest actor/singer out there.

very true... Im happy I was curious to find out what he had that others liked so much... and now I've got it, the kimmy bug :D