bokami wrote: can you list here your favorite Kimmydrammus in order..so i can move forward to them easily

Mr. Brain
Beautiful Life
Pride
Love Generation
HERO
Nankyoku Tairiku ~Kami no Ryouiki ni Idomunda Otoko to Inu no Monogatari~
Long Vacation
Sleeping Forest
One Million Star Falling from the Sky
I'm watching CHANGGE right now and it's really interesting. There's some humor in it that made me laugh. Plus who can say no to a drama with Kimmy and Abe Hiroshi?
Sleepninja wrote: I'm watching CHANGGE right now and it's really interesting. There's some humor in it that made me laugh. Plus who can say no to a drama with Kimmy and Abe Hiroshi?

kekeke!!! for me..how can I say no to a drama with Kimmy in it?*fangirling*
darkangel662008 wrote: Mr. Brain
Beautiful Life
Pride
Love Generation
HERO
Nankyoku Tairiku ~Kami no Ryouiki ni Idomunda Otoko to Inu no Monogatari~
Long Vacation
Sleeping Forest
One Million Star Falling from the Sky

i will look forward to hero, pride, mr. brain
bokami wrote: i will look forward to hero, pride, mr. brain

I think you might like pride Oppa. It's very good.
Jeaniessi wrote: I think you might like pride Oppa. It's very good.

but no eye candy for me unfortunately ^^
bokami wrote: i will look forward to hero, pride, mr. brain

me, I'm looking forward to...
Good Luck
Engine
Change
The Grand Tribe
Tsuki no Koibito
Gift
Concerto
Ordinary People
bokami wrote: but no eye candy for me unfortunately ^^

The lead girl is very pretty! You don't like her? Also her friend is cute and funny. Very sassy. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: The lead girl is very pretty! You don't like her? Also her friend is cute and funny. Very sassy. ;)

yes she is pretty...

but my DNA doesnt tugun tugun ^|^
bokami wrote: yes she is pretty...

but my DNA doesnt tugun tugun ^|^

I hope you watch anyway Oppa. from a girls perspective I did NOT think Kimu was eyecandy...he was eye vegetables to me but then I watched, loved the story and his acting and he grew on me. It's a good drama.
Jeaniessi wrote: I hope you watch anyway Oppa. from a girls perspective I did NOT think Kimu was eyecandy...he was eye vegetables to me but then I watched, loved the story and his acting and he grew on me. It's a good drama.

anyway i will no matter what ^^

to me joona is more lovely XD
bokami wrote: anyway i will no matter what ^^

to me joona is more lovely XD

143! Sweet talker! don't stop. ;) ♥
Kimura Takuya...nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... Hum,I mean...Well,he is not bad... He is my favourite japan actor and I have seen a lot of his dramas and it is really difficult to find him not good! My list : 1. Pride / The Grand Tribe (Karei Naru Ichizoku => he is just fantastic in this drama!His best acting in my opinion. And this drama is wow!A masterpiece for me!) 2. A million stars are falling/fall from the sky : dark and great. 3. Engine (fun but not silly and the young actors are good) / Mr Brain 4. Long Vacation / Beautiful Life / Love Generation / Hero / Jinsei wa Jojo / CHANGE 5. Tsuki no Koibito : Not a really good drama but this is because of the story which isn't really well written. But Kimura is really good (and good-looking) in it anyway. I have seen the first episode of Asunaro Hakusho and I have almost all his other dramas but I try to take my time watching them. I have seen some of his first little movies with SMAP members and at 19,he was hooooot and actually already a great actor (Hajimete no Natsu - 1990).
he has the BEST smart alecky cute boy smirk of any actor EVER. (watching Mr. Brain right now)
I just found out that he will be playing in a new drama called Priceless in the fall...great news!!