sunflower63 wrote: I just found out that he will be playing in a new drama called Priceless in the fall...great news!!

hoooooooooooo....

something to look forward:-)

but I take his drama little by little...
He is the ONLY japanese actor whose dramas I have seen...I loved him in each and every drama..:)) I have seen "long vacation',pride, good luck,mr brain,hero, sleeping forest, one million stars under the sky...(personally I liked him as the bad guy in the last 2 dramas)... amazing actor, great looking and stylish to the core....and his eyes speak volumes.....Fan for life...:)))
Oh, i had a dream about our beloved Takuya-san, i'm so happy :D
wrote: Originally a mid-level manager (Kimura Takuya) with a promising future in a big corporation, the life of this elite employee changes dramatically one day. Having attracted the attention of his superiors for some reason, he is framed for a crime which he knows nothing of and forced out of the workplace. Even after that, he is assailed by a series of surprises and in one day, he loses his house, wealth and handphone until he is without a cent to his name. At his wits end, he comes to a park where he encounters two children. Learning from them how to survive even if he does not have money, he somehow weathers this crisis and discovers the truly important and priceless things in life. - jdrama@wordpress

Hmmmm... Priceless looks interesting.
A new fan here, just watched Pride and I admit he's awesome! Looking forward to watch more with him -he seems to play some really interesting characters- Mr. Brain will probably be next for me. Any recommendations besides that?
Try Nankyoku Tairiku... You'll cry a bucket though...very good drama
I've watched Good Luck !! and I'm amazed.... Now I will be proceeding to Engine next. But I'm afraid that I'll marathon again when I start something with him. I should wait to appropriate moment to watch it....
The man has just something, I don't know but every role he plays, he is that role and he's very convincing. And he does have good timing. Loved him in Nankyoku, just as much as in Good luck.
Has anyone seen A Million Stars Falling from the Sky? I'm considering it for my next line-up. I need to re-organize my queue, my mood for certain dramas has changed.
Sleepninja wrote: Has anyone seen A Million Stars Falling from the Sky? I'm considering it for my next line-up. I need to re-organize my queue, my mood for certain dramas has changed.

Me!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Me!!!!

How was it? :)
Sleepninja wrote: How was it? :)

I think the drama was not for everyone...
I mean not everyone will enjoy or appreciate that kind of drama...
Cause it was dark, mysterious, slow-pacing, and a little old..It's a 2002 drama..
darkangel662008 wrote: I think the drama was not for everyone...
I mean not everyone will enjoy or appreciate that kind of drama...
Cause it was dark, mysterious, slow-pacing, and a little old..It's a 2002 drama..

I don't mind how old it is. ^^ How slow is the pace? Is it because it has a lot to cover?
Sleepninja wrote: I don't mind how old it is. ^^ How slow is the pace? Is it because it has a lot to cover?

The usual pace of non-episodal mystery drama:)
Another question...Are you a sucker for good ending?
darkangel662008 wrote: The usual pace of non-episodal mystery drama:)
Another question...Are you a sucker for good ending?

I love good endings. :)