Sleepninja wrote: I love good endings. :)

Hmm...I really want to know what you think about this one:)
You got me curious:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Hmm...I really want to know what you think about this one:)
You got me curious:)

I'll definitely let you know when I get to it. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I'll definitely let you know when I get to it. :)

I will just quietly anticipate here
I forgot to say..I just finished Engine yesterday... And I fell in love again with him<3
Im on Kimura Takuyas marathon now. I have seen: Ordinary People 1993 Long Vacation 1996 Love Generation 1997 A Sleeping forest 1998 Beautiful Life 2000 HERO 2001 One Million Stars Falling from the Sky 2002 Pride 2004 HERO SP 2006 Mr.Brain 2009 Tsuki no Koibito 2010 and started with Change 2008 . From movies i have seen Hero (2007) and Space Battleship Yamamoto (2010) Its not that im was hooked with his good looks, i liked his acting. His looks are juat bonus. I was looking around for next good jdrama (and i must admit - thous are hard to find bc there is so many bad ones) when i saw somebody talking about Long Vacation. It was old but i managed find it from net and desided just take peek....so it started. Dont undestood me wrongly, watching all roles of actor whos work i like is mine habbit and Kimura isnt first one whos work i follow. But he is from jdrama first one whom every work has given me something good to watch, even to roles whats script isnt so well done he manages somehow some meaning ( Tsuki no Koibito, Mr.Brain) and this is trademark of good actor.....and like i said before - looks are just bonus :D
Have you watched Nankyoku Tairiku? It is my favourite drama up to date with KT as well as long Vacation.
sunflower63 wrote: Have you watched Nankyoku Tairiku? It is my favourite drama up to date with KT as well as long Vacation.

Not yet. I have pushed this one onto future bc im not big fan of this kind stories (with animals and there is one reason for me). I think there comes day when i watch it.

Right now are mine favorite roles of his: Ordinary People, Long Vacation - first ones. But in weird way i liked his acting in Tsuki no Koibito. it is drama what has great promise but seemingly script got butchered alot. It shows up from how actors started build up roles and how they later try finish roles and stay true to story. Kimura is there in very tight spot bc of main role...and it is nice to see how he works.
Like i said this drama is kinda failure in general, so if you watch it - dont expect anything, go from ground zero and try see storyparts what got cut out - you can injoy it more than you dreamed.
If somebody can, please add to his role list this one: http://asianwiki.com/Shoot

In november 2012 it fulls 25 years in entertaiment world for him.

So dont forget celebrate with him. Maybe do rewatching marathon? Maybe digg from net some new/old info? Or search for nice/cute/sexy/cool/charming/a.s.o. photos and post them here?

Raincat wrote: In november 2012 it fulls 25 years in entertaiment world for him.

So dont forget celebrate with him. Maybe do rewatching marathon? Maybe digg from net some new/old info? Or search for nice/cute/sexy/cool/charming/a.s.o. photos and post them here?

I'm watching Change and One million stars... simultaneously. Totally different characters and he is great as always. I see you've seen some of his older work, do you recommend something of those?
ok i've added Long Vacation since everyone keeps raving about it...i'm watching Beautiful Life at the moment...almost done with it ^_^
KamZ wrote: ok i've added Long Vacation since everyone keeps raving about it...i'm watching Beautiful Life at the moment...almost done with it ^_^

I hope you like Beautiful Life:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I hope you like Beautiful Life:)

i like it so far...Kimmy-san is....<3