I just made a thread for Beautiful Life:)
Elisabetta wrote: I'm watching Change and One million stars... simultaneously. Totally different characters and he is great as always. I see you've seen some of his older work, do you recommend something of those?

I suggest to you take next:

Gift http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2513/gift - script isnt best but some scenes are prizeless

Ordinary People http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2694/ordinary-people - littlebit silly but this is drama what made Kimura famous, stepingstone. Must admit that already this fact makes it watching worth.

Shoot http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/5535/shoot - movie only for fans of Kimura and SMAP. I tried search but til now only soccer movie in MDL ( i might be mistaken). What i liked in this movie was how was all soccer moments filmed and coreografed. (
Fangirl moment: ...and Kimura playing soccer!!! ....think how good he looked on ice, this is younger version, clumsier but still...)

I have many his older dramas in list on Plan to Watch section. I have seen from some drama bits and pieces, trailers, FMV's....and many not working links for stream or dl, death of geocities and megaupload has been kinda fatal for some dramas.

There are 4 old dramas what i desperately want see....

Now i just try update KimuTakus dramalist so that all his roles are in. I takes kinda lot of time to find all info about every role :D . I have managed put up half of what i have found.
Does anybody knows how to change actors photo in actors profile page? I tried found place to do this but...and there isnt any help threads for this. I have one nice photo from 2012 of KimuTaku. He is with long hair and sexy look on it. Btw in his new drama he has short hair again, whail i was searching for info about dramas i found scans of one mangazine where was loooong article and alot photos about backstage and cast, sadly it was in japanese so i didnt understand what was told.
Raincat wrote: Does anybody knows how to change actors photo in actors profile page? I tried found place to do this but...and there isnt any help threads for this.

I have one nice photo from 2012 of KimuTaku. He is with long hair and sexy look on it.
Btw in his new drama he has short hair again, whail i was searching for info about dramas i found scans of one mangazine where was loooong article and alot photos about backstage and cast, sadly it was in japanese so i didnt understand what was told.

Only admins and mods can change the pictures. You can post it in this thread and request for them to change it.
oeh, ok. I first try finishing with roles.... Anyway, who recoognises boys in this photo?

Raincat wrote: oeh, ok. I first try finishing with roles.... Anyway, who recoognises boys in this photo?

OMG this is priceless ;)
I just laugh when I recognized them:)
Quess who is in photo...
... but who is this lady?

Famous lipstick add (he was first male lipstick model and this add rised lipstick sale alot):

and one nice Beyonce imitation videoclip (from 04:13 is starting be steamy :P ):

Otanjoubi, omedatou gozaimasu, Anata:)

Raincat wrote: ... but who is this lady?

Haha Kimmy looks beautiful as a lady. ;)
Ninz...It's our darling's birthday today!!!!