Name: Eita
Japanese: 瑛太
Birth Name: Eita Nagayama (永山瑛太)
Birthdate: December 13,1982
Birthplace: Itabashi-ken, Tokyo, Japan
Height: 5' 10" (179cm)
Blood Type: AB

Bio

Eita, born as Eita Nagayama on December 13, 1982 in Tokyo, Japan, is a popular Japanese actor & model. He is the middle child in a family of five. His older brother, Tazuya Nagayama, and younger brother, Kento Nagayama, are both actors as well. As a young child, Eita enjoyed making home movies with his brothers, but he didn't dream of becoming an actor. Instead, Eita enjoyed playing football (soccer) during his elementary and middle school days. His entrance into the entertainment world then came about in 1991 when Eita was a high school student. While walking on the streets, Eita was scouted by a talent agent. He would then make his debut as a model.
By 2001, Eita worked on a commercial for Coca-Cola which became popular with the youths and garnered Eita attention. In the same year, Eita made his acting debut on the small screen with the Fuji TV drama "Sayonara, Ozu-sensei" and on the big screen with "Blue Spring." The following year, Eita dropped his family name altogether and became known as just "Eita." During this time, Eita landed a variety of supporting roles, but didn't have anything stand out until the hit 2003 Fuji TV drama "Water Boys." Eita's starring role in the 2005 comedy "Summer Time Machine Blues," would further solidified his name as rising young actor. Along the way, Eita has picked up a variety of unique roles, switching just as easily from leading man to supporting actor and working in small indie films to big budget mainstream films. This has all worked to make Eita one of the more in demand actors working in Japan today.

[I]Notes

Jury member for the 2011 (33rd) Pia Film Festival.

Movies

Monsters Club | Monsutazu Kurabu (2012) - Ryoichi Kakiuchi
Train Brain Express | Bokutachi Kyuukou - A Ressha de Ikou - (2012) - Kenta Kotama
Wild 7 | Wairudo 7 (2011) - Dairoku Hiba
Hara-Kiri: Death of a Samurai | Ichimei (2011) - Motome Chiziiwa
Someday | Ooshikamura Soudouki (2011) - Kanji Shibayama
Tada's Do-It-All House | Mahoro Ekimae Tada Benriken (2011) - Keisuke Tada
Nodame Cantabile The Movie II | Nodame Kantabire saishu gakusho - Gopen (2010)
Nodame Cantabile The Movie I | Nodame Kantabire saishu gakusho - Zenpen (2009)
No More Cry!!! | Naku Monka (2009)
Dear Doctor | Dea Dokuta (2009) - Keisuke Soma
April Bride | Yomei Ikkagetsu no Hanayome (2009) - Taro Akasu
Toad's Oil (2009)
Season of Snow | Giniro no Season (2008)
The Foreign Duck, the Native Duck and God in a Coin Locker | Ahiru to kamo no koinrokka (2007)
Dororo (2007)
Tonari machi senso (2007)
Tokyo Friends: The Movie (2006)
Memories of Matsuko (2006)
Su-ki-da (2005) - Yosuke (young)
Hanging Garden (Kuutyuu Teien) (2005)
Summer Time Machine Blues (2005)
Train Man (Densha Otoko) (2005)
Believer (2004)
9 Souls (2003) - Noboru Kaneko
Azumi (2003)
Blue Spring Aoi haru (2001)

TV Dramas

Mahoro Eki Mae Bangaichi (TV Tokyo / 2013) - Keisuke Tada
Lucky Seven | Raki Sebun (NTV / 2012) - Teru Nitta
Still, Life Goes On | Soredemo, Ikite Yuku (Fuji TV / 2011) - Hiroki Fukami
Hard To Say I Love You | Sunao ni Narenakute (Fuji TV / 2010) - Keisuke Nakaji
Voice (Fuji TV / 2009) - Daiki Kaji
Loss:Time:Life (Fuji TV / 2008)
Last Friends (2008)
Atsuhime (NHK / 2008)
Nodame cantabile (Fuji TV / 2006)
Unfair (Fuji TV / 2006)
Suppli (Fuji TV / 2006)
Tokyo Friends (Fuji TV / 2005)
We Were Once Children | Minna Mukashi wa Kodomo Datta (2005)
Orange Days (TBS / 2004)
Night School | Medaka (Fuji TV / 2004)
The Always The Two of Us | Itsumo Futari de (2003)
You're My Pet | Kimi wa Pet (TBS / 2003) - Horibe Junpei
Water Boys (Fuji TV / 2003)
Shiritsu Tantei Hama Mike (NTV / 2002)
The Queen of Lunchtime Cuisine (2002)
Remote Control (NTV / 2002)
Sayonara, Ozu-sensei (Fuji TV / 2001)

TV Movies

Tokyo Air Raid | Tokyo Daikushu (2008)
Nodame Cantabile in Europe (Fuji TV / 2008)
Unfair: Code Breaking (2006)
Waterboys 2005 Summer (Fuji TV / 2005)

Source: Asianwiki

MDL PROFILE

i'm watching Last Friends and I absolutely love this guy...my new found J-love <3
Even though he always have that messy/weird hair... I love him when he smile:) I watch him in: Nodame Cantabile (love him as Mine:) ) Nodame Cantabile The Movie II Nodame Cantabile The Movie I Memories of Matsuko Azumi Sunao ni Narenakute Voice Last Friends Kimi wa Petto
I've seen him in Sunao ni Narenakute (LOVED), Last Friends (LOVE, not finished) and Voice (Okay, not finished). I like him a lot. I plan to watch Nodame Cantabile soon, too. :)
Ooooh! Eita! Loved him in Nodame Cantabile and Loved him in Sunao Ni Narenakute!

i love that he somehow looks messy but hot at the same time. he has a weird face or maybe it's the crazy hair but he's strangely attractive. i've seen nodame cantible but i didn't know him then. i got to recognise him from last friends. also he did a really good job in lucky 7 with all the action sequences. he's a versatile actor. i've been catching reruns of water boys on tv (raw) which is making me want to check out this drama subbed.

Also i love the uno ads with Eita, Tsumabuki Satoshi, Oguri Shun + Miura Haruma. check them out.

ooohhhh.... I LOVE HIM!!!! kekeke I liked him the most in last friend... although he had that weird style, I LOVE IT!! ^__^
Those adverts <3 I love Eita's ability to have chemistry with all of actors, he has this awesome natural easiness about him. You know when a scene is supposed to be fun and light, like the characters are meant to be enjoying themselves etc. Well 80% of actors just make those smiles and laughs and touches seem at best stages at worst forced, but most of the time just plan unnatural. Whilst Eita falls in the category of those rare actors who make you believe scenes like that. Any decent actor can convey sadness or make themselves cry... But very few can make smiles and gestures of friendship seem real and relatable. That's why Eita is so incredible in an understated way. :)
ActingAReaction wrote: Those adverts <3

I love Eita's ability to have chemistry with all of actors, he has this awesome natural easiness about him.
You know when a scene is supposed to be fun and light, like the characters are meant to be enjoying themselves etc.
Well 80% of actors just make those smiles and laughs and touches seem at best stages at worst forced, but most of the time just plan unnatural.

Whilst Eita falls in the category of those rare actors who make you believe scenes like that.

Any decent actor can convey sadness or make themselves cry...

But very few can make smiles and gestures of friendship seem real and relatable.

That's why Eita is so incredible in an understated way. :)

GRAMMAAAAAR!!! Grr.
Forgive me for the errors. :(
Hope it makes sense.

I meant at best those scenes look 'staged' or at worst those scenes appear 'forced'. All because tons of actors struggle with laughing, smiling and interacting naturally whenever they are supposed to portray friendship or happiness. Well in drama-verse anyway.

the making of is funny too.
Love him! I loved him in Last Friends the most!
I first saw Eita in Nodame ( in 2010) but I did not really pay attention to him .
It's one year later that I started realizing that he is such a great actor ( when I saw him in Last Friends ) .
Now I've watched almost all of his dramas : Tokyo Friends , Nodame and the movies , Last Friends , Lost,time Life (the 1st ep) ,Sunao ni Narenakute ,Soredemo Ikite Yuku and Saiko no Rikon . And now I'm waiting for his new drama to air : Wakamono Tachi .

However I can't watch Lucky Seven because of Matsu Jun nor Mahoro for personal reasons u_u .
I did not watch so many movies with him beside : Tokyo Friends movie , April Bride & Wild Seven .

I'm a huge hardcore fan of Eita *not ashamed* hihi .
I've only seen him in four dramas so far, but a lot of his stuff is on my planned list. ^^ He's a very talented actor!
I loved him in Hard to Say I Love You!
He's unique. Usually they're just ikemens that happen to play well, but he has all that. Never looked to watch something for him, but everywhere where he pops out he adds that something.

First I saw him in Last Friends (i guess) and now Wakamonotachi with the same actress and they're both marvelous - so different. previous was Orange Days, so the way he can play both goofy (kinda) and serious roles is just amazing.
Woow this thread from so long :3

I love him too! I fall for him in his drama Nodame Cantabile! then I start to watch each drama of his (I guess I have watched a lot but  will be too long to write all of them :3)
You should see his abs in Lucky Seven! (^///^)-c I did rewind those scene! maybe hundreds time!

My Last Completed drama of his is Saiko no Rikon ! I give it perfect rate 10/10 
I admire his cool-acting like in Lucky Seven, Last Friend, Orange Days, or Hara-Kiri (Movie)! 
but his sweet one in Saiko no Rikon is perfect! as sweet-weird-couple!

5WP7Y.png