It took me an hour and a half..I'm use to photoshop shortcuts so its easy... re sizing each pic took a little bit longer.... I'll made another one...when the iI have my school break...
It's Sakai-san's Birthday... Omedatto...
Just finish ooku... It's great not typical of a happy ending story... And great acting of sakai and tabe I hope his next drama would be also this good...waiting for it... Bladey where are you? Let give love on sakai-san....
i really liked him in ooku...cant wait for the movie...should i start legal high?
Yeah, you definitely need to watch it..its a must see drama...I know you'll enjoy it...
Yay! Congrats Sakai-san, Hanzawa Naoki was a huge success... Naoki so intense...So impressive... Can't wait for Legal High S2...
Sygwen wrote: Yay! Congrats Sakai-san, Hanzawa Naoki was a huge success...
Naoki so intense...So impressive...
Can't wait for Legal High S2...

waiting for legal high too

but before that , want to watch last ep of hanzawa naoki !!! not able to find it sob ..sob
All hail King Komikado!!!!
This guy is really brilliant! People recongnize him in Legal High only but he's really awesome in other dramas such as "Joker" and the recent hit "Hanzawa Naoki".
Yeah! I spot him i joker... I know a real gem when I see one... His superb acting always amaze me...
i first noticed him in "himitsu no hanazono" n i thought he was good at acting nthn more than that ... but recent hit "hanzawa naoki" has made me anticipate more of his works
I watched most of his work... No matter what character his in he always perform beyond my expectation.. Such great talent... I always anticipated his work!
better than kimura takuya
realdeal wrote: better than kimura takuya

agreed
I"m glad to see this thread so alive/ I"m glad Sakai has had a drama with this much success. He deserves the attention. He was great with Kimura in Nankyoku Tairiku, fantastic in Legal high and this hanzawa naoki is now my top priority list for watching when I get round to watching anything :) I dstill haven't seen Joker. I expect a lot from that title.