Yusuke Yamamoto

I hope this was alright to do but I felt Yusuke Yamamoto deserved a discussion thread. He's just amazing in all he's done. From Kamen Rider Kabuto to Tumbling to Ouran. He's been in many dramas/movies and shines in each ole. Whether he is the star or plays a minor role he's unforgettable to me.

Dramalist link: http://mydramalist.com/actor/356/yamamoto-yusuke

Name: 山本裕典 (やまもと ゆうすけ)
Name (romaji): Yamamoto Yusuke
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1988-Jan-19
Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
Height: 180cm
Star sign: Capricorn
Blood type: A
Talent agency: Ever Green Entertainment
----DramaWiki

If this isn't okay remove the thread. As said I just thought he deserved to have his own thread. ;3
I love him! Espeacially in Ouran High School Host Club, Tumbling and Hana Kimi!!!
So far I have only seen him in Hana Kimi and a few episodes of Kamen Rider. I really need to see if someone is streaming that, I want to finish it. I love his acting! :)
If you have facebook go look up Henshin Fever, they have every Kamen Rider episode! And they stream current ones too. It's awesome.
unbrokenwords wrote: If you have facebook go look up Henshin Fever, they have every Kamen Rider episode! And they stream current ones too. It's awesome.

Thanks! I'll check that out. ^^
Saw him in Hana Kimi and stuck with him since then :) My favorite of his is "Tumbling"
@ unbrokenwords : Nice idea, I was wondering why there was no thread for such an amazing actor (and I was too lazy to start a new one). I do agree, he shines in every single role. I fisrt saw him in Hana Kimi, where he was so cute, and i totally fell for him in Tumbling and Atashinchi no Danshi. When I heard he would paly Tamaki in the OHSHC, I was so happy. I think that no other actor could have been this character; his performance in Atashinshi no Danshi made me thought like that. Don't know if you have seen him in Ninkyo Helper and Rinne no Ame. He is doing a great job too. I like his character in NH, and his performance is astonishing in Rinne no Ame. Definetly one of my favorite actor, and his smile always makes me feel sooooooooo happy!
Yamamoto Yusuke is a true talent.. He can do most roles if not even all greatly. Out of all the dramas he has acted in which I see he still has yet to dissapoint me. Yamamoto Yusuke will always remain among my top five japanese actors.. I guess if I has to choose a fave role in which a movie or a drama he has acted in: My fave choice would be ouran, however he did a great job as my fave ghost guy in Hana Kimi and in paradise kiss too <3

I can't wait to watch the ouran movie, there is just no way they could have made a better choice for Tamaki than Yusuke. Yamamoto Yusuke is just throughout talent and amazing looks..
Also looking forward to watching SADAKO 3D with both Yusuke and Seto Koji in it. awesomeness continues.. <3
I am planning on watching multiple of his works as the fangirl I am ''Please forgive my stalkerish sides''
but, Sadly it is going to have to wait for now...

Yamamoto Yusuke wa Kakkoi~ <3 :)
Yusuke is one of my all time favorite Japanese actors. I just adore his smiles and expressions he conveys in all his characters. I felt GTO didn't use hsi acting o the full potential it could be. While I enjoyed Saejima, i felt they needed more with him so here is to the special doing just that. otherwise I feel the role of Saejima as pointless. Aside from my rant I love this guy so much and I feel he'll be an amazing actor if not already. He'll always have a special play in my heart. <3
Oh, here I go again.

Darn it, I didn't expect to like him this much. I remembered him as a really good supporting actor in Hana Kimi and GTO 2012. But I didn't know he could act so hilariously like he did in Ouran nor was I even prepared to be blown away by his performance in Tumbling (for me it's his best role yet). He's a total chameleon and his great acting makes him so pretty--yup, pretty awesome! XD
I recently found out that Yusuke played the main role in the Japanese adaptation of the Shakespearean play 'Troilus and Cressida' directed by the renowned Japanese theatre director Ninagawa Yukio. Director Ninagawa had this to say about the all-male cast play and Yusuke:

wrote: “Troilus and Cressida” is the 26th installment of the “Sai no Kuni Shakespeare Series” and the 6th production from the very popular “All Male Series”, where the entire cast is made up of male actors. Regarding the play, Ninagawa commented, “I’m nervous. It was an intense rehearsal, but everyone did a good job. I’m really looking forward to it.”

Yamamoto, who plays the lead character Troilus, expressed, “Starting tomorrow, it’s going to be the real show, I want to put my spirit into in and present a wonderful stage play for everyone.” Ninagawa, who seemed to have pushed Yamamoto hard during rehearsals as Yamamoto said, “For the last scene, I received a thousand knocks and was depressed that I couldn’t act it out well enough. However, I realized that it’s not about the ability or technique of the actor, but about pulling the audience in with my feelings.” Ninagawa then added, “I want him to surpass those actors like Oguri (Shun) and (Fujiwara) Tatsuya.” Yamamoto humbly responded, ” No no, I want to learn by looking at the backs of senpais…”

quote source: Tokyohive
image source: blog.livedoor.jp
He's really cute and those lips ;D I've watched many series he has been on. Of course in Ouran he had quite a big role and played it well. I liked in him in atashinchi no danshi as well~
He's one of my favorite Japanese actors!
I love him in every role. He's just able to play a quirky funny guy, a serious cool guy, a serial killer, and a pervert. Very well-rounded roles. XD Also those lips! Mmm~
He's great in everything he does. I love Yamamato Yusuke! <3