Birthdate: January 26, 1982
Birthplace: Gifu, Japan
Height: 180 cm.
Blood Type: A
Star sign: Aquarius
Talent agency: Tristone Entertainment

Drama Series
S - Saigo no Keikan (TBS / 2014) - Iori Soga
Link (WOWOW / 2013) - Sean (IT company president)
Public Affairs Office in the Sky | Soratobu Kouhoushitsu (TBS / 2013) - Daisuke Sorai
Yae no Sakura (NHK / 2013) - Katamori Matsudaira
Matrimonial Chaos | Saikou no Rikon (Fuji TV / 2013) - Ryo Uehara
Rich Man, Poor Woman |Ricchiman Puauman (Fuji TV / 2012) - Akihiro Tono (ep.5-6,10)
Cleopatra Ladies -Eternal Desire for Beauty- | Cleopatra na Onnatachi (NTV / 2012) - Yu Kurosaki
The Pioneers | Kaitakushatachi (NHK / 2012) - Kinji Abe
Humanoid Monster, Bem | Yokai Ningen Bem (NTV / 2011) - Kohei Yamada (ep.7)
Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro (TV Tokyo / 2011) - ep.9
Heaven's Flower: The Legend of Arcana (TBS / 2011) - Shion
Second Virgin | Sekando bajin (NHK / 2010) - Ryo Nakamura
Mother (NTV / 2010) - Masato Miura

TV Movies
Unfair: Double Meaning Yes or No ? | Daburu Miningu Yes or No? (Fuji TV / 2013) - Wataru Machida

Movies
Murder of Snow White | Shiro Yuki Hime Satsujin Jiken (2014) - Yuji Akahoshi (TV show director)
Soko nomi nite Hikari Kagayaku (2014) - Tatsuo Sato
The Flower of Shanidaru | Shanidaru no Hana (2013) - Kenji Otaki
Gatchaman (2013) - George Asakura
Summer's End | Natsu no Owari (2013) - Ryota Kinoshita
A Story of Yonosuke | Yokomichi Yonosuke (2013) - Yusuke Kato (Yonosuke's college friend)
I Have To Buy New Shoes | Atarashii Kutsu wo Kawanakucha (2012) - Kango
The Samurai That Night | Sono Yoru no Samurai (2012) - Hideaki Kobayashi
Rurouni Kenshin (2012) - Gein
Helter Skelter | Heruta Sukeruta (2012) - Shin Okumura
Hasami (2012)
In a Lonely Planet | Kodokuna Wakusei (2011) - neighbor
Bunny Drop | Usagi Drop (2011) - Kyoichi
A Man With Style | Azemichi no Dandy (2011) - photo clerk
GANTZ Perfect Answer (2011) - Kurofuku-Ichi
Gantz (2011) - mysterious group leader
Surely Someday | Shuari Samudei (2010) - Hideto
Shibuya (2010)
Electronic Girl (2009)
Tajomaru (2009)
Crows Zero 2 | Kurozu zero II (2009) - Ryo Urushibara
Naoko (2008) - Susumu Kuroda
Be a Man! Samurai School | Sakigake!! Otokojuku (2008) - Hien
Sumire ningyo (2008)
Aquarian Age: Juvenile Orion | (2008)
Gekijo-ban akuerion (2007)
Life (2007) - Isamu
Have a Nice Day (2006)
Woman Transformation | Yokai kidan (2006)
Valley of Flowers (2006)
Inugoe: Happy Dog Paws (2006)
Voice of Dog | Inugoe (2006)
Nana (2005)
Nibanme no kanojo (2004)
Black Kiss | Shinkuronishiti (2004)
I decided to created Ayano Go thread. well, I think I haven't watch all of his work, Ayano Gou has been popping up in a lot of Japanese shows and movies I've been watching lately. and He start become my favorite after Soratobu Kouhoushitsu.
The latest update
Mukai Osamu and Ayano Go to star in TBS Winter 2014 drama "S - Saigo no Keisatsukan"
http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2013/09/mukai-osamu-and-ayano-go-to-star-in-tbs.html

Mukai Osamu will be starring in the TBS Winter 2014 drama "S - Saigo no Keisatsukan" which will begin its run from January 2014 and will work with Ayano Go for the first time in this drama based on the same-titled manga. Mukai plays the role of Kamikura Ichigo, a retired pro boxer who joins the National Police Agency's Special Assault Team (SAT) as a sergeant. Kamikura boasts of great physical abilities and uses his bare punches to overcome the criminals. On the other hand, Ayano plays the role of Soga Iori who is the No.1 sniper in SAT and is cool, can concentrate well and has great observation skills. Being pole opposites, Kamikura and Soga will be at loggerheads in the drama.

Mukai commented that as this is his first police officer role and that he has many action scenes, he has been going to the gym to learn boxing in preparation for his role. He expressed hope that this drama will be as popular as the current season's hit "Hanzawa Naoki" which is talked about widely in schools and companies on the day after each episode's broadcast. As for Ayano, he said that Soga is a truly attractive role and feels that this character will probably bring some effects to himself even after it ends. As Mukai and Ayano are of the same age, they both expressed anticipation at being able to work together for the next few months.
The latest update
Mukai Osamu and Ayano Go to star in TBS Winter 2014 drama "S - Saigo no Keisatsukan"

http://doramaworld.blogspot.com/2013/09/mukai-osamu-and-ayano-go-to-star-in-tbs.html

Mukai Osamu will be starring in the TBS Winter 2014 drama "S - Saigo no Keisatsukan" which will begin its run from January 2014 and will work with Ayano Go for the first time in this drama based on the same-titled manga. Mukai plays the role of Kamikura Ichigo, a retired pro boxer who joins the National Police Agency's Special Assault Team (SAT) as a sergeant. Kamikura boasts of great physical abilities and uses his bare punches to overcome the criminals. On the other hand, Ayano plays the role of Soga Iori who is the No.1 sniper in SAT and is cool, can concentrate well and has great observation skills. Being pole opposites, Kamikura and Soga will be at loggerheads in the drama.

Mukai commented that as this is his first police officer role and that he has many action scenes, he has been going to the gym to learn boxing in preparation for his role. He expressed hope that this drama will be as popular as the current season's hit "Hanzawa Naoki" which is talked about widely in schools and companies on the day after each episode's broadcast. As for Ayano, he said that Soga is a truly attractive role and feels that this character will probably bring some effects to himself even after it ends. As Mukai and Ayano are of the same age, they both expressed anticipation at being able to work together for the next few months.
The latest update

there's a preview
He's an awesome actor! My first encounter with him was in "Crows Zero 2" with that smexy long hair and delinquent look and then, I saw him in several dramas and made sure that he's a great actor indeed.
He caught my attention in The Light Goes Only There.Even though i was more impressed with female lead's acting,he managed to left an impression on me.
When i searched his name on tumblr,there are lots of pretty gifs and edits of him but all of them are from his supporting roles and etc.i hope he will get a main drama role this year so we can see him as much as we want :)

edit:i just look at his mdl and he had a fair amount lead role,maybe i hadnt been interested in those dramas
Sora Tobu Kouhoushitsu was a really great role for him, but I still really love his performance in Cleopatra na Onnatachi. I also quite loved him in Saikou no Rikon. <3 SoraTobu is probably the series I'd recommend for anyone wanting to check him out though.

I used to live in his hometown~
Whatever he is in he simply does not disappoint! His acting gets better over time and it's really obvious that he takes his roles seriously. 

I haven't watched all the movies he's in but some propelled him into the fave stratosphere. Just for that unbelievable scene you have at the end of "A bride for Rip Van Winkle" he deserves a dozen awards. 

yup, it's him