prettytin wrote: good luck! :)

Thanks!! I'm sooo nervous...

aegritudinem wrote: I've only seen the first season and loved it, but I kind of refuse to watch the other seasons even though the cast is amazing. This is due to the fact I've read the manga and seen the anime, and with that would've liked Sawada to be in the following seasons as well. So the drama took a turn I didn't like.

I don't think you're the only one who feels this way! I think... I haven't really decided absolutely not to watch the other seasons, but they're not on my ptw list...
Ah, the Gokusen anime. I have actually watched it multiple times. There was this channel, Showtime Beyond that used to show anime in the afternoon. Since Gokusen is 13 episodes I managed to watch it many times lol. I remember being weirded out by the relationship between Yankumi and Shin...I just thought it was weird that a teacher would be interested in her student. Also, the manga. I just started reading it (in Japanese nonetheless lol) and it's weird that the English teacher actually started teaching at the school to get with teenage boys! lol Btw if there is any season that you skip, skip season three! By then they just wore the premise dry. I know it has Miura Haruma and Miura Shohei but it just sucks. The only good thing was seeing Kuma get married and have a kid. It was cool to see how he went from Yankumi's troublemaking student to being a family man. Season two is fine, if only for the Jin x Kame chemistry. It is also probably one of the very few dramas I found Kame to be exceptionally hot in lol.
I think the first season was best. of course, Yankumi's way (teaching) was still fresh to me then by then, it kinda got dull after the second and third season but nevertheless it was enjoyable and worth it and I gotta say this, Season 2 and 3 was pretty much a fan service you won't resist because of the amazing cast, Season 1 too. Most especially, the third because of Miura Haruma, I can't take my eyes off him <3
I loved all the Seasons and the movie!! :P
I've just started watching Gokusen season 1 and it's quite good. I don't know if I'll watch the other seasons after though.
I watched first the movie, then started 1st season, but I thing I'll stop on that. It's like a must know drama, for someone who wants to know the dramas realities I guess, but after a one season it's quite a good overview, and it's actually can be quite irritating for some one who's now into j-comedy with a lot of "inspirated thoughts" that puts me off.... don't know why.
I don't like how repetitive season 1 got with her rescuing a student before making a long winded speech and inspiring everyone. Still one of the better dramas out there though. Dropped about halfway through season 2. 
love it although parts of the drama is weird :3