HELLO

I've been looking for this drama/movie for a while now but with no success which is why I turn to you guys:

Now I haven't watched the drama nor have I read the synopsis but I saw a couple of clips and it looked super fun but I always pushed it it later until I forgot the title.

Form the few clips I remember there was two guys who (assuming the main characters) they were detectives or cops not to sure but they were about to go into a house to arrest a suspect or something. Now I know this isn't much but I remember the both of them being extremely funny making a lot of puns and play on words while keeping a straight face.

One of the two leads was really handsome kind of like an Idol.

I'm really sorry I can't give you more info...

But I'd be very grateful and will accept any suggestions :) 

Maybe Tokyo Dogs. Your descritpion is pretty vague, so i'm not very sure. 
lol, it seems it was the right one.
it's not my favorite, but it's quite entertaining for sure. With the wonderful Mizushima Hiro (well, i'm not really talking about his acting skills) and the great Oguri Shun (but i'm not a fan of him in this show, strangely). 
Hope you will enjoy it!
i'm really amazed on how sumithecat was able to guess the show :)
i was about to mention Tokyo Dogs but of course SumiTheCat got it right. cool! Mizushima Hiro is the idollike and Shun Oguri is really awesome not getting Hiro's jokes. hehe