iam realy damn good fan of kdrama....but i decide to j dramas.........and now i have no idea ...where from should start to watch....
there for ...
iam realy like to romcom.......

pls Recommend some Japanese dramas......
of course Hana Yori Dango! ;p
If you like romcoms I would definitely recommend Hana Kimi. It's light, fun, silly and a very enjoyable watch.
what about "Last cinderella"?
and of course one with Yamapi  "BUZZER BEAT". the plot is Yamapi is a professional basket ball player and the girl is a violinist.Both try to succeed in their worlds and along we see how their relationship develops.
"last cinderella" is the relation between an older woman and a much younger man .Also we have another handsome man around the heroine 's age who is always there teasing her all the time.Who would win her heart at the end?
Another good one is the "TAtta Hitotsu No Koi" where the girl is rich and the boy is poor.
I have never seen it but they say it's very good the "Rich Man poor woman"
Hana Yori Dango "I tried but for me nobody can beat Lee Min Ho as Gyo Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers but that is personal
Japanese" Hana Kimi' is the best
Is many great Jdramas out there but you say that you like the light ones.
For starters, I'd recommend Hana Yori Dango, Hana Kimi, Atashinchi no Danshi, Zettai Kareshi, and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (a.k.a. The Wallflower).
Romcom desu ne..
First, don't expect Jdrama's comedic style to be similar with Kdrama style or you'll be dissappointed
some of my favourite:

Love Generation (2000)
Love Shuffle (2007)
Kekkon Dekina Otoko (2006)
Hana Kimi (2007)
Buzzer Beat is also addictive (2009)
Shitsuren Chocolatier (2014)
Date (2015)
Hard Nut (2014)
Zenkai Girl (2011)
Proposal Daisakusen (2006)
Rich man Poor woman (2012)
MArumo no Okite (2011) ---> more to family drama but it has little romance

Try Saikou No Rikon http://mydramalist.com/5992-saikou-no-rikon
its about a divorce couple whom still living together, its so hilarious!
Hana Kimi is the best RomCom that I ever seen in Jdrama, each episode it's so funny to watch and the plot is kind of simple and cliche but it's  good xD
Hana Yori dango
Hana Kimi
Nodame Cantabile
Love Shuffle
Atashinichi no Danshi
Piece
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi

~ Love them all <333