I think I'm gonna start Hana Moyu, looks good ^^
Probably Yokoso Wgaya e, Dr Rintaro, Kokoro ga, Pokitto ne, I'm home, Algernon, Yami no Bansosha and 64. Choices mostly based on actors, i admit. 
well,it will all depend on subs for me.
-Mother Game
-Dr. Rintaro
-I'm Home
-Ishitachi no Renai Jijou
-DoS Deka
-Yume wo Ataeru
kokoro ga pokittone
I'm home
Algemon

Chosen based on actors :P

Tried to watch Renai Jidai too because it's the only one out now, and I think I'll continue to watch it too...
I'm Home and Algernon.
If anyone finds anything great, let me know!
so far I've watched the first episode of algernon, renai jidai, kokoro ga pokitto ne, ishitachi no renai jijou, and fuben na benriya
and my ranking for those dramas for now are:
1. Kokoro ga pokitto ne (I just love the cinematography a lot! and the music! the script is great too, I think)
2. Fuben na benriya (I just tried to watch it because I was lazy to do anything else this noon and found this drama with interesting poster. Surprisingly, it's funny enough. Maybe because I ddidn't have any expectation before)
3. Algernon (too much expectation from me blame to synopsis, maybe... and, I was yamapi's fan but sorry, I think he is not really good in playing the character)
4. Renai Jidai (I didn't plan to watch this so I didn't have any expectation either. But maybe I just like it due to personal reason that connect me to the story)
5. Ishitachi no renai jijou (hmm.. nothing much to say. just usual university hospital issues, with some usual romance in it. but I will try for some more episodes...)
DoS Deka and I'm Home the most :D 
But most likely I'll have all of the dramas on my PTW list but I will watch only few... 
so ive been watching algernon (slow eng subber), fuben na benriya (relaxing and funny), and im home (interesting and good quality as usual for takuya kimura and ueto aya)
I almost forgot that I started Youkoso, Wagaya e.
I continued all available episodes in 2 days! It's so interesting!!! Became my most fav drama this season :)
I finished I'm Home. It was really good as usual.

Im watching Algernon, the subber is still very slow, but I think its even better. 

Fuben na Benriya is a good relaxing show to de-stress. 

Wasnt able to watch Dr Rintaro even though I really like Masato because the English subber was very selfish and didnt share their subs except to her own subscribers. 

Anything standout that I missed this season?