Death Note
It sounds they've ruined it but I'll check it out... *sigh*

Age Harassment
I wonder if this one's any good.

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san

Ramen. Interesting. Weird. Might watch. Except if it's too weird...

If they get subbed
- Prime Minister
- Tantei no Tantei
- God of Risk
- The Last Cop

Depending on how it goes - Death Note
so, after watched some first episodes this week (37.5C no Namida, Age Harassment, Aru Hi Ahiru Bus, Death Note, Hanasaki, Konkatsu Deka, Risk no Kamisama, and Tantei no Tantei), I decided to continue:
- 37.5C no Namida (3 hot actors here!!!)
- Age Harassment (not bad for the first episode, and only wondering if it's good)
- Death Note (and try to not compare it to the manga and the movie)
- Tantei no Tantei (want some mystery and I think it's promising)

Plus, maybe I'll watch Koinaka too, just because it's a getsu9 drama :3
and, still watching Mare
anything good right now guys? 

thinking of picking up maybe one. 

im watching ramen 

but other than that none of the stuff really attracted me...
Death Note 2015 - like come on!! it's amazing!! yeah there are a lot of differences from the manga, anime and first live action but---------- Masa, the new Yagami Light is really a genius!!! just having him is enough. please watch it. although i've only seen the first 2 episodes, i'm really looking forward. it's very promising
My list is still the same, with addition of Koinaka. Just quick review:

- Mare
(99/156) still interesting to watch.

- 37.5C no Namida
(2/10) kind of annoyed by the main female lead, but maybe will try few more episodes again.

- Age Harassment
(2/10) somehow I like the topic. Maybe because I'm a female worker too, I feel I can relate to the story.

- Death Note
(3/10) finally it's getting more interesting. Not about how the weird Kira is, but about Misa. I didn't like her at first, but somehow episode 3 gave me a little hope that her character will help the clumsy Kira. Anyway, I think I would like this drama if I had not read the manga. The original story is too great to be compared to any other version.

- Tantei no Tantei
(2/10) Usually, I don't really like detective dramas, but this is currently my favourite this season. Not like really really good, but I think it's much better than other dramas this season.

- Koinaka
(1/?) Not the romance drama I want to watch. Just personal preference, I hate a super selfish second male/female character, and unfortunately this drama might has it. Will try episode 2 and decide it later if I want to continue this or not.

It's kind of sad that usually there are lots of great dramas in summer. But I guess not this year.
I agree. Tantei no Tantei is my fav this season so far.

Im also trying to watch Tamiou but nobody is subbing that.

Are the others any good now we are onto episode 4-5?
well, Tantei no Tantei and Koinaka are getting more interesting
Age no Harassment is getting boring
37C no Namida and Death Note are just so so
I was about to pick up Koinaka but I hate that female lead. She was absolutely horrendous in the cyborg drama with Takuya Kimura. Guess I will stick to Tantei no Tantei. 
this year 2 earliest season (fall - spring) have soo many good doramas XD
so its expected to have some quieter summer
:)
So far what I am watching/ on-hold till finish airing:

Koinaka
Death Note
Hotel Conceige
Age Harassment
Tamiou
37.5C no Namida
Konkatsu Deka