Hey Guys i have a question doesn't Heroine Disqualified seem too much like Ao Haru Ride ... it surprised me how similiar these two were. 

But which did you enjoy more ??? I read the manga of Ao Haru Ride so i prefer it more ...

hm I don't think they're alike, I think what's alike tho is that both are adaptions of manga so maybe that's why there may be similarities, I personally prefer Heroine Disqualified because it was a lot more fun to watch than Ao Haru Ride and I gotta admit I'm not really fond of the lead actress in AHR so that might've been a factor in my decision lol
I watched anime for Ao Haru Ride so the movie feels like weird imo.
As for the comparison, I like Heroine Disqualified more, 
I think it may feel similar because that's the trope in shojo manga,

I liked both. but if i have to pick one Heroine Disqualified is more memorable to me.
I also liked both but I think I'd pick Heroine Disqualified as my first choice. The heroine in AHR is seems pretty dependent on the hero's feelings while the heroine of HD tries to make things happen on her own. 6 of one, half-dozen of another.
The only thing similar between these 2 movies is that the main actors look similar lol, maybe it's their haircut but Yamazaki Kento & Higashide Masahiro look like twins.
Ohhh I meant the Manga though hahaha Ao Haru Ride is a really good Drama