http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_...

Any recommendations? 

Seems like there are a few that might be interesting, but I've cut down significantly on drama watching and only really want to try stuff that are highly recommended. 

The one I want to watch is Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto. 
I also found 
Soshite, Dare mo Inaku Natta
Kibougaoka no Hitobito
Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (I will probably watch the anime if this) interesting, I might gives those a shot too.
Thanks for the link.

i'll go with Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto, Ie uru Onna, Eigyou Buchou Kira Natsuko (maybe), Suizokukan Girl, Kami no shita wo motsu Otoko, Toki wo kakeru shoujo, Kibougaoka no Hitobito, HOPE, Juken no Cinderella, Shizumanu Taiyou and Soshite Dare mo Inaku natta... if there are subs, of course.
I'm mostly curious about Suki na hito ga iru koto and Toki wo kakeru shoujo, but I'm probably going to be checking out a few more like Koe Koi, Ie uru onna, Eigyou Buchou Kira Natsuko, HOPE, Suizokukan Girl, and Seisei Suruhodo, Aishiteru. We'll see how it goes, it seems the summer season starts later for jdrama than anime so there's still a few days waiting until they start airing.
I'll definitely be watching ON because I generally like female-led detective dramas. Suki na Hito ga Iru Koto and Ie Uru Onna seem a try, although I don't expect much from them. I feel like a lot of Japanese dramas lately are either aimed at the age group above me or below me so it's hard to find stuff to watch lol
Nothing for me this season, I can't find something interesting. I will just continue with the asadora and the taiga.
Any 2015 jdrama suggestion?
Thanks Simplifica! This will be useful!
Fumo Chitai. It's old, but my favorite
http://www.usemeplz.com/?x=1&s=Fumo+Chitai&x=1
watch it all summer with boyfriend. He love it too
I liked the first ep of Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo (I never saw any of the other versions)
Still waiting till someone subs Aogeba Totoshi and Sohite Dare mo Inaku Natta
Ie Uru Onna cuz my girl Keiko is there
Sukina Hito ga Iru Koto, if it's anything like Koinaka then it'll be a cliché parade but it has so much eyecandy and I need fluff one in a while
So far I've tried a few first eps and the only three of the season I've been able to get through so far is Ie uru onna, Suizokukan Girl, and Suki na hito ga iru koto. Out of these, Suizokukan Girl didn't impress me much but I'm giving it another episode to see. Ie uru onna and Suki na hito was a lot of fun - not perfect by any means (Keiko's acting is so stiff, but it's done so over-the-top it's funny, and I guess the over-the-top acting could be said for Mirei as well) but they were still very entertaining. So far I've not been super impressed by anything but we'll see, still waiting for subs for a few.
Kiritani Mirei plays every character the same
idk about Keiko since it's the first drama of hers i'm watching(i like her character a lot but her acting is so-so)
3or so weeks in now. any good recs? 
soshite dare mo inaku natta synopsis looks kinda interesting but no eng subs
@bannie
Ie Uru Onna is a fun drama with a good buildup to the mysteries surrounding the heroine.
So far so good. Recommended. 
@shiki im not a fan of kitagawa keiko but the synopsis does seem interesting. ill give it a shot. thanks!