Please tell me if Long Vacation, Love Generation & Beautiful Life, the three KimuTaku classics have a happy ending. No MAJOR SPOILERS for now.
I really want to watch them but I'm tired of sad/ambiguous endings. 

BQ: What other Kimutaku dramas would you recommend? With a really interesting plot? I've watched Pride and MR.BRAIN (and love them both!!)
I've seen Long Vacation and it has happy ending.
Thanks, wsa67! Glad to know.
2 of them have happy ending XD
BQ: What other Kimutaku dramas would you recommend? With a really
interesting plot? I've watched Pride and MR.BRAIN (and love them both!!) --->

pls try karei naru ichizoku and sora kara ichioku no hoshi :)
Happy ending: im home ;)
I'd recommend Karei Naru Ichizoku. It doesn't have a happy ending, though.
KimuTaku dramas: Long Vacation is FANTASTIC.

Since we're *vaguely* spoiling the endings in this thread, if you want happy endings try: Good Luck, Priceless, Engine, Hero.

Gift has a satisfying ending, imo. Not really "happy" but the drama is more like a case-of-the-week show with an overarching mystery of, "what is our main character's actual past/personality?" (one of the very few decent uses of amnesia in a drama imo, mainly because it was one of the main plot points and not just a crappy way to fill a couple episodes-- I'm looking at you, various K-dramas...). Also the first episode has a 25 year-old Kimura falling naked out of a closet, so that might interest you.
Thank you, everyone!! I should watch Long Vacation first then. :P

@Simplifica, since you mentioned that only two have happy ending, please say which one doesn't. I would like to know beforehand. 
That would be Beautiful Mind.  But it isn't anything that's shocking or unexpected.  Imo it's one of the most organic romances I've ever seen in drama.  Long Vacation is also great.  There's a bit more of the awkward jdrama dialogue at times, but the music is very catchy and their chemistry is hot.  
Love Generation was pretty good too.  I'd also highly recommend Orange Days.  BTW - watching Que Sera and loving it.

[Edit] DOH!  Beautiful Life, that is.  Wrong drama lol.
Beautiful Life :)
but its also one of the best kimutaku dramas
Beautiful Life doesn't have a happy ending!  But still if you can watch cause it's really nice! :)

I also recommend Sleeping Forest and A Million Stars Falling From The Sky!  Although they don't have happy endings either :P
I recommend Pride it's a KimuTaku drama that has a happy ending