So the summer season is more or less over, and soon (if not already) the autumn season begins.

What jdramas for the autumn/fall season of 2016 are you looking forward to/are you planning to watch?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Japanese_Drama_Season_-_...

Natsume Soseki no Tsuma, Yowamushi Pedal, Career and Daisho are the ones I'm looking forward to the most at the moment. But I'm pretty curious about Kimi wa petto (remake), Fukuyado Honpo, Hippocratic Oath and a few others as well. 

Cain To Abel, definitely 

Have to see feedback from other dramas :) btw, i didnt know there will be KwP remake..
My drama list for this fall:
Suna no tô: I'm quite into suspense, and it's been a long time (4 years) Kanno Miho wasn't a lead.
Jimi ni sugoi: I'm not a big fan of Ishihara Satomi, but I think she's doing OK in romances. And I really like Suda Masaki, he was great in Love Song!
Lady da Vinci : I love Yoshida Yô, she's a great actress, and I'm very curious about the all women work team.
- Chef: for the actress again, I'm a Amami Yuki fan. 
Natsume Sôseki no Tsuma: I watched the first episode and it was really good. 
Unmei ni, kita koi: the first episode was all cliché, but still... I love drama 10.
Cold Case: I'm really curious about this one, with Yoshida Yô again. But I will have to wait a little, as this is a WOWOW drama and I don't have this channel.
Plan to watch (if subbed):
Natsume Souseki no Tsuma, love the cast
Fukuyada Honpou, love the manga
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu, love the manga, the cast, the production team
Suisho no Koudou, the prequel is solid 
Cold Case, love the cast and it's WOWOW
and Daisho definitely sounds promising, been looking forward to Oguri Shun staring in something meaty since BORDER
Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu. The drama starring Gakky. Must watch.

I might also watch Lady da Vinci no Shindan.
it mostly depends on which are actually picked up for subbing, but ones I'd like to definitely watch/check out: chuushingura no koi/48-ninme no chuushin, cold case, daisho, iq246, hippocrates no chikai, suisho no kodou (I really hope this is subbed, speaking as a fan of ishi no mayu), toge, & suna no tou.

jimi ni sugoi, chef, nigeru wa haji da ga yaku ni tatsu, kuroi 10-nin no onna, & princess maison have my interest, too---just not as much as the others I listed.

So Natsume Soseki no tsuma is finished (it was only 4 episodes) and it was really good. I highly recommend it.
I completed Hippocrates, it wasnt that bad. A short drama, good plot/storyline, solid progression for its length, and good acting. I wasnt disappointed.

I'm also watching Doctor X 4. Its a drama that never really lets you down. The plot never changes, but you kinda get to the point where you have come to accept that as the case and just watch it for its episodedly fun. The medical cases are good to hear about, even if the surgeries might be wack!

I really want to watch sniffer and tried watching epsiode 1 raw, but i didnt really get enough of the dialogue. I can only really do with slice of life high school anime dialogue where it is simple and obvious. these detective complicated mystery type i can never handle. there isnt a subber tho, so its really disappointing. that might just be one for a decade from now or never.