Hi, here's the list of BL (Boys' Love) dramas and movies. Unfortunately, there are not many BL Japanese dramas out there, but feel free to mention any BL dramas or films you can think of so I can add them to the list!

*NOTE: all of these dramas' main plots revolve around BL unless stated otherwise!

DRAMAS

Blue Sky Complex

Kasa wo Motanai Aritachi wa
*side story

Aozora no Tamago
*bromance

Tumbling
*bromance

Fallen Angel 
*bromance

RH Plus 
*only hinted at

Renai Shindan 
*side story (ep. 1-3)

School can't teach! 
*side story

*only hinted at
*bromance

Dousoukai
*side story

FILMS

(only full-length, 40 min+)

Anger *side story

Forever SummerEdo of CandyCandy and Kiss

Jinroh Shokei Game 
*only hinted at
Killing Curriculum 
*only hinted at

April Fools 
*side story

2013 - 2011

Ai no kotodama 2: Sekai no Hate MadeTakumi-kun Series 4: PureTakumi-kun Series 3: The Beauty of Detail 

Quite Ordinary 

Sori Nokoshita NatsuTakumi-kun Series 2: Rainbow Colored Glass 

Bokura No Ai No KanadeALLDAYS Nichome no AsahiForbidden Love 

1 Month Like Summer VacationTaiikukan Baby Ai No Kotodama 

SukitomoFirst Love 

Itsuka no kimi e Boys Love 2 

2006 - 2004

Boys Love 46 Billion Years of Love Yaji and Kita: The Midnight Pilgrims 

2002 - 2000

Hush! Boy's Choir 

TabooAway with Words 

1995 - 1989

Like Grains of SandA Touch of Fever The Madness Night 

Check out:

Huh, I honestly don't remember RH Plus actually going the BL route (hints of it, teasing at it, yes, but no delivery). Not sure about the manga though.

Anyway were you looking for dramas specifically based on BL manga? Or just anything with a male-male romance? And if you're counting RH Plus, what about other shows heavy on the subtext (but no explicit delivery)?
Yeah, RH Plus is mostly teasing, but it is obvious that it's aimed at BL audience. I'll put a note.

Anything with a male-male romance :) It doesn't have to be explicit (even though some of these films are), but the romance between the males should be at least hinted at.
Here's my list for Japan.  Currently 66 titles, plus a few more that aren't listed at MDL.  :)

Gay M/M Japan - (movies & dramas)
@Neyjour  thank you so much! :)
Ceki - You're welcome! :)
I would suggest Aozora no Tamago-- not explicitly BL but the subtext is pretty heavy (Tori & Sakaki are *very* devoted to one another, though if you want to see them as just very close friends you can). I think this would fit the "obvious that it's aimed at BL audience" criteria.

Also-- and this is kind of a minor spoiler for the first part of the show, but you're looking for this content so I'll say it anyway-- in the 2006 drama Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu, the oldest son Akira realizes he's gay and eventually starts a relationship with another man. It's not a perfect representation by any means; Pinko starts out as a gay stereotype, very flamboyant and rather pushy about his interest in Akira. But the show does develop him beyond this caricature and we get to see him as a more fully-rounded character. And his interaction with the rest of Akira's family is so good too (this is seriously one of my favorite family dramas, not just for the Akira/Pinko storyline either).
@kittyflumpin  thank you very much, I'll add them :)
^ It was already in the list :)

Updated!
what are the shows safe to watch ? xDDD
i wanna try this genre.
@divalia what do you mean by "safe"?
Hi! I suggest you watch A touch of fever (Hatachi no binetsu) I really liked that movie :)
^ thanks, I added it! :)