There's My personal Weatherman too ! ! !

Updated the dramas! Wow can't believe how many they added in the meantime haha

Not sure if it matters how many episodes are BL. But I see you added Love ii Shower. All these Kiss x Kiss x Kiss titles also have at least one BL story in them.

Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Dekiai Cinderella (2022) - MyDramaList 

Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Perfect Scandal (2022) - MyDramaList 

Kiss × Kiss × Kiss: Melting Night (2022) - MyDramaList 

* Love the gif by the way (;

Ossan's Love Returns (2024) - MyDramaList 

Movies:

Saitankyori Wa Mawari Kudokute: Rakka Ryūsui (2020) - MyDramaList 

can someone tell me which drama is the gif on the top is from? it looks sexy as heck i wanna watch it lol 

KazShikeru:

can someone tell me which drama is the gif on the top is from? it looks sexy as heck i wanna watch it lol 

Kiss x Kiss x Kiss: Love ii Shower (2023)

Wow there are a few i need to check out that i haven't seen!!! :) Thank You for making this!!

There is the recently started Sukiyanen Kedo Dou Yaro ka for 2024! And upcoming (not aired yet) Perfect Propose (starts February 2).

Ceki:

Updated with a new BL drama!

Hello there! 

Would you mind telling me the name of the drama or movie that is at the head of the listing? ?? That kiss... Wow... 

Sulee:

Hello there! 

Would you mind telling me the name of the drama or movie that is at the head of the listing? ?? That kiss... Wow... 

If you copy / paste the link of the gif into your browser, it will give you the name of the drama: : Kiss x Kiss x Kiss ~ LOVE ii SHOWER ~ Idol Kiss Practice Edition

Chun Mo Rionnag:

If you copy / paste the link of the gif into your browser, it will give you the name of the drama: : Kiss x Kiss x Kiss ~ LOVE ii SHOWER ~ Idol Kiss Practice Edition

Thank you ?