Hi all

I am interested to know about the full story of Ghost Writer.I did get the ghost writing scenario from the synopsis available on different websites.I did get the premise.But I want to know about suspense part of this story.

If anyone here watched the drama,please do help me

I watched it when it was airing, so I don't remember it precisely, but what do you want to know about the suspense?
I want to know how the story progressed.Just write in a single line what is story? After i came to know that some one is ghost writing,how exactly did story move forward
well, I think synopsis they give here in dramalist is enough or I will give you spoiler instead (http://mydramalist.com/12158-ghost-writer-2015)
but anyway, if you still want to know more, I write it bellow in white:

(start of spoiler)

So after some time, Yuki feels it is enough but she still can not give up about being ghost writer because the publishing company give her a false hope about orbiting her as novelist. Yuki and Risa then become not liking each other but know that they need each other.

(end of spoiler)
Hi

I did watched first 6 episodes of Ghost Writer.It is simply brilliant.It is more original story and highly engaging dramatic plot.
If anyone finds something like this kind of engaging and intriguing original plot line,please do recommend me.
Thanks a lot.