Okay, I'm saying sorry in advance if I posted in the wrong section but it's my first time posting here, so please bear with me. 

I'm looking for a movie/drama in this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvSB8QQYAYo

The clip that I'm interested in is from 3:39 to 3:43. If you turn on the subs, there are names of each drama written under the specific clips but when I googled Poor man, the only thing that google and mydramalist found is Rich man, Poor woman. I'd appreciate your help. Thanks in advance. 

Hi! Sorry I don't know this drama/movie but the 2nd actor who messes with the 1st guy's hair is Shun Oguri. I guess you could check out his movies and dramas and see..? :) 
Hopefully someone else can recognize the drama..
Hello!

I think it's Binbo Danshi, with Oguri Shun, indeed, and Miura Haruma
And Binbo Danshi means Poor Man...
Thanks, Sumi! :) I also thought it looked like Oguri Shun but I didn't know if any of the titles on his list means poor man. It just made me curious. :)
Thanks, all of you for saving me, because the clip is just beyond cute haha. 
I thought it was Oguri Shun but I wasn't 100% sure. (he looks so young). Anyway I'm pretty sure it is Binbo danshi, I guess I couldn't find it because the drama doesn't have ''english'' translation of the title. 
Thank you again, I really appreciate it. :D