So I'm looking for one tv drama and one movie which I've forgotten the title for. I don't have any pictures but I'll try to describe them.

The first one was an historical one and I think it ending with "nee-san" or something like that. The title also included some kind of repetition (I think). It aired during last summer and the episodes were quite short. The main visuals featured a young girl wearing geta (or something similar), running and looking back.

The second had something about lies in the title or description. It was about a girl who holed up in her room eating a special potato snack because the doctor the had taken a liking to, when she worked as a cleaner at his hospital, had said to her to do so. Then, because of something, she decided to go talk to the guy and try to get him to marry her because she was "pregnant". Then it gets revealed that the doctor is a player and has laid pretty much all the girls in the hospital, but just that day when they met he had been kinda grumpy and just wanted an easy lay. The doctor doesn't believe that the girl is carrying his child, or is even pregnant in the first place, but after a hostage situation it's revealed that the doctor actually wasn't a doctor and that she girl actually was pregnant.

Does anyone know these two dramas?

The first one is:

http://mydramalist.com/17021-toto-nee-chan

I am not sure about the other.
The other is a movie April Fools with Toda Erika 
Thanks you both for so quick answers!